024

November 20th, 1984

November 20th, 1984

•••

"I can't believe it Y/N."
Ali said in disbelief, I told her about the thing that happened between me and Mike. She wasn't happy about it.

We were sitting on her couch, both of us dressed in comfortable clothing. We were having a sleepover at her house, the others will be here soon.

People going to the sleepover:
Y/N
Ali
Susan
Barbra
Johnny
Tommy
Jimmy
Bobby
Dutch

I was surprised she allowed Dutch to come to the sleepover, but she claimed she didn't want him
to feel left out.

"He really tried to hurt you Y/N?" Ali asked, holding her hand to her chest in disbelief.

I nodded my head, I was honestly getting tired of the conversation, she just kept repeating the same thing 'I can't believe it'

I heard a knock echo through her large house, we both quickly got up to be greeted by everyone. Tommy had sprites and cokes, because Ali told them not to bring drinks otherwise her parents would easily figure out.

Luckily Ali has enough rooms for us to share, Bobby ruffled my hair as he walked in laughing like a child.

We all went towards the living room, we decided to watch a scary movie. Me and Johnny were cuddled up on the recliner, Barbra and Tommy were all cuddled up as well.

Even Susan and Bobby were, I wasn't surprised though. Dutch and Ali kind of awkwardly sat there, spaced away from each other.

I was laid on Johnnys chest, he noticed the necklace he bought me around me neck, and spread across his chest.

"Still have my necklace on princess?" Johnny whispered, rubbing my back. He was good at that.

I traced his covered chest, he had a black shirt on with some grey sweat pants.

"I told you I'd never take it off. Didn't I?" I replied, smiling.

"What are we watching buttholes?" Tommy asked standing up with the multiple movie sets he had in his hands.

"IT?" Dutch said excitedly. I groaned, IT wasn't all that scary, and I've watched it a hundred times due to my brother.

Everyone shook their head no, "Nightmare on Elm street?" Johnny asked, everyone shook their head yes.

Nightmare on elm street was new, it just came out so I'd be interesting to see knowing none of us have seen it before.