022

November 15th, 1984

November 15th, 1984

•••

I was walking to class, holding my
Book against my chest, Johnnys arm wrapped around my shoulder as walked towards my class.

"Please don't bother Daniel today." I whispered too him, as we were stopped in front of my class, the sunlight hitting Johnny perfectly.

He huffed like a child, "I don't bother him, he likes to talk and start something since he knows I can't beat his ass." Johnny said angrily.

Johnny and Daniel have been enemy since day one, and I'll think that'll never change. They've always made each other's blood boil just by looking at one another.

I rolled my eyes, I gave him a kiss on the lips, he held my waist with one hand, pulling me a little closer as he leaned down towards my face.

I waved my hand with a smile, before walking into my class. My first period class.

I kept my hand down, making sure not to look at any part of mike while walking towards my seat. Tommy and Bobby apparently 'knew' something was up.

As soon as I sat down, Bobby and Tommy constantly were asking me questions.

"Did he try something?" Bobby asked gently, giving comforting eyes. Bobby always had that look in his eyes that's like 'you can trust me' and it's real sweet.

"No Bobby. I promise," I have a honest looking smile. They didn't know about him coming to Ali's house to come see me, I didn't plan on telling them either.

"Promise?" Bobby whispered.

"Promise." I whispered back, patting Bobby back like a baby.

"Woah, who gave you that badass necklace?" Tommy gasped, holding the heart diamond part of the necklace, gently twisting it with his fingers.

"Johnny." I said, laughing at his interest
In the necklace.

"Wait till I make fun of him for this, Johnny Lawernece finally shows his soft side." Tommy said with a gasp at the end, as if it was a dramatic movie.

"You and Johnnys love was made for movie screens." Bobby said, proud of his quote.

"First of all Bobby that made me cringe, badly. Second of all, did you quote that from a song?" I asked.

He had a pouty look on his face, I ruffled his hair jokingly. "I was just kidding Bobby." I laughed.

No I wasn't, that was the cringiest thing I've ever heard.