008

October 6th, 1984

October 6th, 1984

•••

I was excited, today me and Johnny are going to golf n stuff, our first date. I figured out how I would get passed mom without her knowing I'm going on a date.

I told Daniel I was going to Ali's, so it is all perfect.

I walked out of my room, I saw my mother. She was sitting on at the table, writing letters to family, she says letters are more rememberable then phone calls.

"Hey, ma." I said, as she lifted her head up from writing letters, and putting her pencil down.

"What are you all dressed up for?" She said, giving me that flirtatious tone. She has always been talking about boyfriends ever since, Billy... my ex.

"Oh ma, I'm not going on a date. I'm going to Ali's." I told her. 

"Oh, and does Ali have any cute brothers or somethin?"

My mother is dating obsessed, as you can already see. She is always jumping on me and Daniel wondering how our dating life is going.

"No ma, she is a only child." I sighed.

"But I gotta go alright? Love you." I told her quickly leaving the house, I saw the clock turn 5:30 p.m when Johnny said he would be here.

I walked out of the front gate, seeing Johnny in his cobra Kai jacket, blue jeans, and a black shirt underneath.

He smiled as he saw me walking towards him, "Your perfect." He said, taking a large gulp while looking at me up and down.

I wrapped my arms around his torso, giving him a hug. "Yeah, and your close to it." I smiled into his chest, and he chuckled at my little joke.

He slowly removed him self from me, grabbing my hand, and opening the door for me. "Well, thank you kind sir." I told him, while getting into his red car.

"Jeez, your parents must spoil you don't they?" I said looking all around the fresh new car, you could smell it, it was a new car.

His expression on his face changed, it was sad. "Hey are you alright?" I asked, leaning over towards him.

He shook his head around like he was snapping out of a trance. "It's my stepdad sid, I might be spoiled or whatever, but he treats me like shit."

I looked at him with a gentle look, "Johnny, I'm sorry I didn't know..." I kind of whispered, starting to fiddle with my fingers.