025

November 25th, 1984

November 25th, 1984

•••

I was laying down, on my bed my head in my pillows as I was trying to fall asleep, but awfully failing to do so.

My ma gave me multiple glasses of milk, warm milk, but that still hasn't helped. I was exhausted, I started to finally feel my self drift off to sleep.

Until an aggravating noise came from my phone, I groaned in irritation. I ignored the noise, closing my ears hearing the ringtone finally
go off.

It started again, I kicked my feet. Why do people love to bother me when I'm trying to sleep? I grabbed my phone, still laid on my bed.

Y/N: "Hello?"

Bobby: "Y/N, come to Johnnys house. Now."

Y/N: "What? Why?"

Bobby: "Just get over here, please Y/N. It's important."

Y/N: "Okay? I'm on my way."

I put the phone back in it's holder, my heart sunk from fear. What was he so serious about? I quickly left my house, forgetting to tell my mother I was leaving.

I arrived at Johnnys house, knocking on the door a coupe times in a row. Bobby opened the door quickly, "What's all the fuss about?" I asked stepping into the house.

"Johnny got into a fight, and he got a pretty
good cut." Bobby said out of breath from running down the stairs.

My heart dropped, what? Is he okay?

"What is he okay? Who did he fight?" I asked starting to pace around Bobby at the bottom of the stairs near the door.

Bobby grabbed my shoulder to stop my pacing. "Mike, he fought Mike. He heard Mike call you a slut, obviously Johnny got pissed at that. Johnny beat the hell out of mike, but mike still got him pretty good on the arm with some sort of glass." Bobby tried to explain the best he could.

I gulped, glass isn't good, glass can cut very deep.

"Dammit, Johnny." I whimpered, running up the stairs towards his room. I heard Bobby left the house as soon as I made my way towards his bedroom.

I walked into his room, seeing Johnny sat on his bed, holding bunches of paper towels towards his arm.

"Oh Johnny, what did you do?" I gasped, walking toward his drawer grabbing his first aid kit.

Johnny groaned, not liking the feeling of the deep cut he gotten. "The piece of shit called you something, and he thought he could get away with it." Johnny huffed.

I began to clean wound using a dampened rag
I had out. He groaned rolling his head back, feeling the sting of the cleaning things.

I grabbed a paper towel wiping the blood surrounded around the cut, I then grabbed some of the wrapping stuff to wrap it around the cut to end the bleeding.

I sat beside him, he looked at me with 'I'm sorry' eyes.

"Johnny, you have to be a lot more careful." I said quietly, trying not to make an argument out of this.

He shrugged his shoulders, "He shouldn't have had your name in his mouth." He grumbled, rubbing his wounded bandage.

"You could've just ignored it," I told him, watching his arm moving back and forth towards his bandage.

"Are you defending him?" He asked, a little
took back, as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Johnny you know I'm not defending him. I'm telling you to stop getting into fights over little things." I said my voice getting a little louder.

He sucked his teeth, "That isn't little things. He called you a slut, I don't get a thanks?" Johnny asked, offended by what I said.

"Thanks Johnny for defending my name, but you don't get a thanks for starting a fight over someone calling me a name! I could've handled it." I told him, standing up from the bed, as well as him.

"Yeah, because it's always my fault, right?!" Johnny yelled, his face turned into anger.

I rose my eyebrow, crossing my arms. "I never said it was your fault Johnny. I said to stop getting into fights dammit!" I yelled.

"I hate you Y/N!"
He said quickly, like it was something that accidentally came out from anger.

I stepped back a little, his eyes widened at what he said. "You hate me?" I asked slowly, my eyes felt with hurt.

His eyes were felt with hurt too, not meaning to say those words.

"You know what Johnny? You keep getting into fights if you want too, I'm sorry for fearing my boyfriends safety." I told him, before he quickly walked towards the door making me close it on his face.

"Y/N wait! Princess, come on you know I didn't mean it!" He yelled, his voice showing how much pain he felt from saying those words.

I ignored his calls, walking down his stairs my arms crossed.

I made my way towards his front door, before I felt his arm grip my waist pulling me towards him pulling me into a warm, emotional hug.

I felt my eyes tear up feeling his tight hug, "Y/N, I'm sorry I swear I didn't mean any of those words. I promise I'll be more careful, I love you so much, I could never hate you." He whispered into my ear.

His head stuffed inside my neck, keeping me close to his body.

I felt my arms wrap around his torso, my head dug inside his chest, I felt my tears run down my cheeks. "I love you too, and it's okay. I was just scared for you when I saw the cut, okay?" I said a little emotionally.

"I'll never do anything to hurt you,"

He grabbed me by each side of my cheeks making my head look up into his eyes.

"I promise, okay?" He finished.

I nodded my head, he pulled my face up smashing my lips onto his, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Wanna make some pizza?" He whispered to me,
A big grin on his face.

"Duh, dumbass." I chuckled, as he grabbed my hand leading me towards his kitchen.