019

October 25th, 1984

October 25th, 1984

•••

My mom has been
On my ass all day about Johnny and Daniel at the Halloween dance. I understand why she is mad, but she doesn't know about the whole Sid thing, and water hose thing.

She's been complaining how I shouldn't be with a douche bag like Johnny Lawerence, but she doesn't understand Sid.

My mother right now thinks Johnny Lawerence is the evil rich boy, but she has no clue about Sid, or John Kreese, and his stupid karate.

I decided if she wants to say something about Johnny I'll tell her the truth, because no surprise here Daniel obviously forgot to leave out the 'water hose' part of the story.

But, Daniel spraying Johnny with a water hose doesn't give him a right to beat the hell out of him, but the Sid part made me understand.

I was at school, with the girls in the cobras all of us huddled into a little group.

Johnny was leaned against his motorcycle, talking to the cobras, I was leaned against Johnny I was in the middle of his legs, Johnnys leg prepped on the bottom of his motorcycle tire.

My hand was placed on the top of his thigh, I stayed like that comfortably, talking to the girls.

There was a new guy in town his name was Mike Barnes apparently. He wasn't all that if you ask me, but some of the others acted like he was just the prettiest thing in the world.

"Looks like you got competition, Johnny." Dutch mumbled to Johnny, pointing to the new mike guy who was sat on a bench alone.

Johnny shook his head, "No, the only way me and him would be competing if he try's anything on my girl." Johnny replied, keeping a tight grip on my waist.

The others in our grouped laughed at the fact that they thought mike would be competition to Johnny.

"Dutch, this is the Johnny Lawerence. Nothing can compete too Johnny." Bobby said, trying to cool the situation down.

These two girls walked by one was blonde and was a redhead with freckles. The redhead giggled, "Yeah Johnny, nothing can compete with you." She giggled, keeping her eyes down.

I rolled my eyes, shooting the redhead a glare. I flipped her off. The girl gasped like she was surprised by my actions.

The guys laughed at my response at that girls flirting attempt towards Johnny.