006

October 4th, 1984

October 4th, 1984

•••••••

"My angel, let's get this day on the role."
My mother said, caressing my face. Looking at me while sleeping, I slowly opened my eyes, I saw her smiling.

"Hey ma," I groaned, turning over towards my wall, starting to stretch my legs, and arms. I rubbed my eyes, they felt wet.

She clapped her hands, as she left my room, meaning for me to hurry and get out of bed.

When I started to wake up, I started to remember. All the things that happened with the Bobby, Daniel, and Johnny.

I forgot how angry I was with Johnny and Bobby. Speaking of that, I wonder how Daniel is doing, and no matter how much I shoved it away, I wondered how Bobby was doing, and maybe Johnny too.

I was talking with Ali and the girls as we walked around the little area they had for the students. Sometimes, when we would walk around I would catch the guys glancing at me.

I ignored it, not giving a shit what they thought of me, or what they said about me. I was so mad, I didn't even want to speak to them.

"Are you still mad at, Johnny?"  Ali asked, saying the word 'Johnny' weirdly. Like, Johnny meant something to me.

"Yes, and why'd you say his name like that?" I asked.

Ali and the girls started to giggle, "We just think, you and Johnny...might have a future." Barbra giggled, are they serious?

They think I would have a future with the guy that is enemies with my brother? The guy that beat the living hell out of my brother. The biggest douche bag of the school!

They smiled, while I looked like the odd duck out, I was the only one who was glaring. "Y'all better keep dreaming, because it's not happening in my reality." I told them, as I started to do an sarcastic giggle.

"You never know what the future holds." Ali said in a deep voice, quoting something from an movie.

I huffed at them, "Don't you see it, Mr. and Mrs. Lawerence?" Susan joined in.

This time I started to laugh a little bit, because it sounded like a joke to me. I quickly stopped my laughing and flipped them off.

"Oh come on, Y/N! You know we love you." Barbra said smiling, while she gave me a little sorry hug, as well as the others.

We finally reached our lockers, "Just because I apologize doesn't mean I still don't think you and Johnny will date." Ali added, as I opened my locker hiding my smirk.