005

October 3rd, 1984

October 3rd, 1984

•••••

"Hey, are you going to try out for cheer?"
Ali asked me, as we walked around the field for a couple of minutes.

I nodded my head nervously, Ali looked excited. "Have you ever tried?" She asked me, seeming more interested knowing I wanted to try

"Yeah, I've done it for a couple years in Jersey."

We started to talk, but then I noticed my brother. He looked lonely, his stupid little 'friends' laughed off walking to him.

Ali noticed I was starring at Daniel as she started to notice why I looked worried. "I will talk to him." Ali told me, grabbing the soccer ball from my hands walking over to my brother.

I watched them for a couple minutes, standing by myself, noticing Daniels frown turned into a smile once Ali came over there.

"Why are you standing by your self?" I heard, I turned around seeing Tommy.

I smiled at his worry, as he threw me the soccer ball. "Ali went to talk to Daniel." I told him, as we both sat down on the bleachers.

Tommy started to joke around about how some freshman fell on his face playing soccer.
"Did Johnny give you any trouble?" Tommy asked me.

"Yes, that asshole was asking me on a date, and then got me detention." I told Tommy, still mad about what happened earlier.

Tommy smirked when I said the word date, I'm guessing he knew beforehand about this. "Is that what Johnny has been all whiny about?" Tommy asked.

I looked confused, was he really that upset over someone rejecting him.

"Yeah, I'm sure he can find someone else." I rolled my eyes, what was the point of saying yes, he would've used me for a day and then I would be another fish in the sea for him.

"That's my point, he would usually find someone else, but he doesn't want too. He wants you." Tommy said as he was getting up since the guys called him over to his group.

I was talking to Barbra now, since Ali and Daniel were still talking. And the guys were all huddled up so I couldn't speak to them.

I felt a soccer ball hit my foot, I turned around seeing the soccer ball behind me, I picked it up. Looking for who's soccer ball it was.

I felt someone running up behind me, Barbra rolled her eyes, but was blushing at the same time? Barbra walked off obviously not wanting to talk to the person.