Chapter Four

Amanda's POV

"What's this?" I ask Leo. I point over to the corner of the room where I see folded up boxes.

He opens his mouth to reply, but nothing comes out. Finally he says, "Oh, sorry. Didn't understand what you were pointing at. Those cardboard boxes are for putting old stuff that I don't want anymore. Just ignore them. I'll take care of it later."

"My parents said that you guys can come over tonight for supper. My dad's going to barbeque some stuff." I suggest, changing the subject.

"Yeah, sure! And I have to give you something for our birthday." He gets up and disappears from the room.

While he's gone, it gives me the chance to think a little. Leo has been acting a little strange lately. He's been my best friend for fourteen years, well besides the year where I hated his guts. But what Angelina did to us three years ago completely changed and bonded us for life, literally... So it's not really normal to see him like this.

He comes back with a little gift bag in his hands. He hands it over to me and I look inside. I see a little card and beside there's a mini book. I take it out and stare at it. It's not super thick, the title is 11 birthdays and in small, even handwriting it indicates that it has been written by Leo Fitzpatrick.

I'm in awe by what I see.

A/N: hey guys. So sorry that this is the shortest chapter ever; it's just that I really want to post this soon without leaving you guys hanging there for days...

If you looked at my profile page, I updated with a message to you guys saying that I don't think that I'll be continuing "The Besties of Betsy" just because I'm not feeling it anymore like I do with my other fanfictions and stories... So let me know if you completely don't agree with this, but ultimately, it'll be my decision whether I'm quitting it and taking it off of Wattpad... Sorry guys, it's just how life goes.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm going to start posting my chapters of Alteration, a book that I'm writing, onto my account for you guys to read. I will be posting my chapters every Friday around 6pm Atlantic, so be sure to go check that out. I already posted an A/N on the story so go check that out! Alteration is not a fanfiction, so let's just clear that up before we start.

I have started a blog yesterday, and I hope you guys can go check that out in your free time. The link to it is in my profile.

Remember to vote, comment and follow!

Thx