Author's Note 2

Welcome to another authors note. I'm sorry that this isn't an actual chapter. I'm currently at school writing this and I don't happen to have my rough draft of To Be Graceful on me.

And this leads me to the announcement that I've been meaning to share with you all for a little while now.

So for those of you who are new to this book, I started posting chapters of To Be Graceful with the intention of not finishing it. Why, you might ask? Well, I have to come clean on this one; you see, I feel as if I have moved on from the Willow Falls series to be completely honest. I have grown into more of the Young Adult dystopian collections in the world of literature and I feel that I might as well say it now as this fanfiction is still young.

So therefore, I wanted to say that there are only about seven chapters left of this fanfiction before it will stop midstory abruptly. So the fanfiction will not be continuing after these next chapters are posted.

But I do have a little surprise for you since this fanfiction is ending soon. After all of my chapters are posted on this fanfiction that I have written, I will tell you guys that that was the last chapter that I'll be posting, and you guys are allowed to come up with the rest of the story!

So if you wish to continue the To Be Graceful fanfiction from where it's going to leave off, there are going to be some quite simple restrictions to doing so.

1) First of all, you must title it To Be Graceful: The Continuing Story.

2) Second of all, you must put in a dedication for me somewhere in the story.

3) You may NOT plagiarize or copy straight from the chapters previously in this book; you may only continue straight from where it left off.

4) And lastly, you must message, comment or somehow contact me letting me know that you will be writing a continuation to it. This is just so I can be able to read your fanfiction and support you as you write it!

I really hope you all understand the reasons I am doing this. If anything about this author's note has been unclear for you, please comment or message to me your questions.

I'm looking forward to seeing more fanfictions being born out of this dying one.

Until next time,

Remember to vote, comment and keep on writing!

Thx