Chapter Seven

A/N: just a quick note before the chapter starts, all the chapters are going to be from now on from Amanda's POV.

When I open my eyes, the only thing I can really remember is when Tara screamed when I fell. This is why I'm confused when I awaken to find myself lying down in a squishy bed. I look around cautiously and only then do I realize that I'm not in my house. In the corner of the bright room, I see Rory staring at me wide-eyed, and then frantically searching for her phone.

"Amanda! How are you feeling? Are you okay? Leo and Tara told me all about your fall!" As Rory's gift is to tell how people are feeling and what they need, she can be a little overwhelming at the same time.

"Ms. Swenson! Can you give Tara some space to see Amanda too?" I hear my dad suggest to Rory from outside the room.

Rory instantly moves aside, and I see Tara coming into the room.

"Hi Tara. What's happening? Why are we here?" I ask, lightheaded.

"We're at the hospital," she informs me. "Wait, you don't remember what happened?"

"I guess not, I—"

"Amanda! Feeling better?" Leo says as he enters the room holding a SpongeBob balloon.

I immediately start laughing. I have to stop within a couple of seconds because the laughter is hurting my stomach. But he finishes the laughing session for me. We both know that the balloon represents our adventure 3 years ago involving Angelina. Those were the best eleven days of my life. The day of our eleventh birthday kept repeating itself up until we became best friends again. The experience really made us stick together forever. That's what life changing experiences do to you.

"Here Amanda." He finally says, still grinning. I take the balloon and put it next to the bed.

"Do any of you guys happen to know what is going to happen to me now? Like, are there any injuries?"

Tara and Rory silently exchange glances. Leo answers, "I heard one of the doctors say that when they took an x-ray that you have a fractured leg. You should really ask your parents, just to be sure."

Rory gets up and starts for the door. "I'll go get them!"

The next few minutes are a blur. My parents come in and explain to me that I fractured my knee and that it might take a month and a little bit for it to be fully recovered. My mother explains that I will need to use crutches in the meantime. I then ask everyone, "Is the party still on?"

Leo beats everyone to exclaiming, "I sure hope so!"

Everyone laughs, but I still silently sit there anxiously.

A/N: hey everyone! hope you enjoyed this little chapter! More updates coming soon! Oh, and if you didn't already know, I recently changed my LIFE AS ME to FOREVER &ever, SINCERELY ME. It's still the same concept, I just really wanted to change the cover, and I found the title a little strange. Hopefully this one sticks.

Anyways, I also wanted to let you guys know that if you didn't already know, my blog post from last night was about the Willow Falls series as well as the MDBC series in a little competition! Go check that out at this site: http://theliteraturenook.blogspot.ca/2015/05/the-literary-games-week-3-graceful-vs.html

It's basically taking one character from each of the series and pretending that they are interrogated together to compete for a little nomination in which the awards are coming by the end of the month! Go check it out if you haven't already! Go cheer on for your favorite series!

But if you don't feel up to it right now, it's fine; maybe another time, though?

Until next time,

remember to vote, comment and keep on writing!

Thx