Chapter Fifteen

Rory says, "Its pretty simple, actually. Whenever my dad talks on the phone with somebody nowadays, its like its summoning spiders to appear and attack me." Its so freaky!" She shivers at the fright.
"Well that sure is a coincinden--" My voice trails off. "Never mind."
Tara laughs and turns to me and Leo. "I didn't get to actually wish you two a happy birthday yet, did I?"
Leo smiles, but shakes his head.
"Well, happy birthday!" She giggles and hands Leo a bag.
"Thanks! I've always wanted a bag like this!" He tells her. I roll my eyes.
"No problem! What's inside is what's most exciting though." She's practically bouncing up and down now with anticipation.
"Okay, okay. Leo, open it." I calm her down as Leo stuffs his hand into the bag.
It resurfaces back up with a DVD box. I yank it out of his hand and peer at it closely. The front cover of it reads, "the Not-so Normal Life of Amanda Ellerby and Leo Fitzpatrick: a Movie."
My jaw drops. I turn to Leo, who is still reading the title.
My voice shakes. "What? How did you? What did you? Huh?"
A voice pops in back of me. "Honestly children! 'Huh' is not a word! I don't know how you'll survive with that so-called vocabulary." We all know that voice anywhere.
"Angelina!" The four of us exclaim at the same time. You'd think it'll be easier to spot someone like her in a swarm of teenagers.
"What! I came by to give Amanda something."
I don't know what she means by this. "Um, Angelina, you really don't have to. You can give it to me sometime else."
"Nonsense! Anyways, it will come handy later on. Better give it to you today, since its your birthday and all."
Another voice chimes in, "Yup! You don't usually get any redos in life."
Leo mumbles. "You can say that again," then jumps in realization that we don't actually know who made that statement.
A/N: hey guys! Quick chapter! And there's supposed to be maybe two chapters left of this fanfiction left, unless I compress the two and make it only one chapter. But probably not; I'm trying to make this last as long as possible for you guys!
Another chapter coming soon!
Until next time, remember to vote, comment and keep on writing!
Thx