|🐺|42|🐺|

True Power (1)

_

_________________________________

And indeed Wei Ying is right. The Yin Iron has more to it. But the rest of its uses is unknown to even Wen Ruohan, even Wei Ying himself doesn't fully understand the power and potential that the Yin Iron truly holds.

That is why they must destroy it at all cost. It can never fall into the wrong hands.

A terrifying roar broke out of the hideous creature as it tried to smash Xue Yang with its deformed hands.

"A-Yang you and A-Yun handle this thing while Lan Zhan and I will try to take down Wen Ruohan." Wei Ying said as he dodged another attack from the creature.

"Got it'. Be careful A-Xian."

With that the four split up as Wei Ying and Lan Zhan went to fight Wen Ruohan. The man was cunning as he tried sneaking away from the fight. Good thing Xue Yang trapped him using his shadow.

"And where do you think you're going Wen Ruohan?"

"How arrogant. Just because you have your boy toys to protect you doesn't mean I can't defeat you. I'll make sure your people see how you fall."

Wei Ying's face became dark as Wen Ruohan not only insulted his brothers but also his Lan Zhan. The smoke surrounding him got thicker. The entire forest became eerie as the wind slowly picked up.

Slowly a whistle echoed as more smoke, this time came out of the fallen. Whispers and yells of agony, grief, pain and anger were heard as the souls surrounded Wei Ying who now had a red glow surrounding his body along with the smoke.

"I seem to have forgotten to tell you that I'm not one to back off once I'm angered... And since you have finally reached my bottom line I'll show you what I'm truly capable of." Wei Ying's voice was filled with venom as he spat ouy every word while glaring at Wen Ruohan.

The left eye of Wei Ying became red as Suibian surfaced. His hands became claws, human ears became wolf ears and a tail appeared behind him. You could say its a half shift but not fully into the half shift. Both were working as one.

The howl that Wei Ying released shook the earth and made any possible living thing in the area, who hasn't fled, run for their lives.

A red glow surrounded Wei Ying along with black smoke. Behind him the rest of the pack's stood ready and waiting for his command. The grieving souls continued their cries.

Wen Ruohan didn't even bother speaking as he commanded the creature to attack. This time he created 4 more of it. He now has his eyes on Wei Ying. He wanted what he has. The power which he craves and will make him ruler of the entire werewolf race.

"Capture him alive and bring him to me." Wen Ruohan yelled before transforming into his wolf and running away.

The creatures let out a roar before charging, their sights only focus on Wei Ying. Meanwhile the pack's behind Wei Ying began moving. Blocking the creatures path, making sure Wei Ying wasn't harmed.

While Xue Yang, Xiao Xingchen, Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei went after Wen Ruohan. They already took care of his sons, making sure to kill them. Mercy wasn't a choice for the Wens.

Lan Zhan on the other hand was dancing around Wei Ying, blocking each attack as his mate performs something. Wei Ying was in a trance while the black smoke did its thing, subduing the creatures enough for the others to actually inflict greater damaged.

Wei Ying in fact was following Wen Ruohan but in spirit form. Earlier a portion of the smoke broke away from the rest and attached itself to Wen Ruohan.

He can see where Wen Ruohan is going, and also directing his brothers to the right direction. But he wasn't expecting the view that came after Wen Ruohan got out of the forest.

Wen Ruohan went for something he knew would be a weakness of Wei Ying. And that was his pack. Where his mother stayed to appease the ones that was left.

Knowing his pack was in danger Wei Ying broke out of his trance and released a strong energy that knocked and destroyed the creatures.

"W. E. N. R. U. O. H. A. N! YOU BASTARD!" Wei Ying roared before the smoke that surrounded him engulf his entire body and dissapeared. He reappeared in front of the pack.

"COME OUT WEN RUOHAN."

Wei Ying heard a whimper coming from the pack house and knew that it was A-Yuan.

A rustle got his attention as Wen Ruohan finally appeared. Even in wolf form he could see the cockiness in the man's eyes.

"Since you lured me away from the rest I don't need to guess to know that you are planning on fighting me. And with your current appearance I guess we'll be fighting in our wolf form."

Wei Ying said before fully transforming. Black smoke surrounded his wolf form slowly forming into wings. Glowing red symbols appeared around the pack house.

It was silent after that. The two wolves had a staring contests, red eyes against red eyes. It was Wen Ruohan who broke the silence with a growl before pouncing on Wei Ying. Wen Ruohan's one tail became nine as the smoke from the Yin Iron engulf his body serving as shield.

This shield was countered by Wei Ying's wings as the two collided creating strong powerful winds. Xue Yang and the others could only watch as their brother fight to the death with Wen Ruohan.
As for the other packs, they were unable to come close to Wei Pack as the power of Wen Ruohan and Wei Ying clashing are too suffocating. It's making their wolves uneasy.