|🐺|14|🐺|

MOURNING FOR OUR LOST

LAN ZHAN

__________________________________

Wei Ying was still pretty shaken up by that scene especially by that letter. Bichen and I are still furious on who did this to one of our members. The Pack was now busy preparing for Yi Ruan's funeral.

Her parents are still being comforted by our parents as I carried Wei Ying who passed out earlier when he saw the insides of her. The doctor was searching for other evidences or clues and Wei Ying accidentally walk in on us seeing the scene and instantly passing out after that.

If it had been any other day the doctor would have been laughing while I would have been trying hard to control my laughter. I went straight to my room and gently placed Wei Ying on my bed. He was sleeping soundly as he curled into a ball and let out a pained whimper.

He looks so uncomfortable in his sleep that I decided to join him instead of going back to help Dad. I pulled him towards me and he instantly relaxed and nuzzled his face to my neck. I inhaled his lovely addicting scent before going to sleep.

......

I woke up to Wei Ying groaning while trying to get out of my hold. It was now night time and we actually slept the whole day. I hug him tight before finally letting go.

'Lan Zhan.' I look at Wei Ying who's looking back at me. He was clearly annoyed.

'Hmm.'

'I've been trying to get out of your hold for an hour and a half now.' He whined and I couldn't help myself but let out a chuckle at his cute pout.

After I ushered him to the bathroom I fix the bed and cleaned my room quick before going in to the bathroom and taking a shower with Wei Ying. It's funny how he blushes at the little things I do to him. And we didn't do anything but wash each other.

We both went down to the kitchen after finishing our bath and changing to comfortable clothes. Today was the day that Yi Ruan will be buried so everyone are very busy since it will start at 1 PM and it's already 9 AM.

An omega gave us two plates full of breakfast. Wei Ying and I headed to the living room and ate our breakfast. Before I could asked Wei Ying about something Jiang Cheng, my brothers mate came running in then pulling Wei Ying out.

I grumbled as I followed them and soon brother joined me while being his usual self. We followed them both until we made it to the training grounds where the others are.

I was in awe at what I saw. Wei Ying's brothers are all in their wolf form while standing tall and proud. All of them are huge even though they are all omegas except for Shen Wei who's born an Alpha.

All the others are amazed as well. We haven't seen any omega who's wolf is as big or even bigger than an Alpha's. This only proves that Wei Ying, Xue Yang, Zhao Yunlan are all special. Even Shen Wei who's an Alpha is much more bigger and is the same size as his mate.

Wei Ying happily ran towards them and jump shifting in midair. I was in more awe at Wei Ying's wolf even though I or we already saw it all. The four of them are large in size and all held power even though they are omegas. The pack warriors couldn't help but to submit and bare their necks.

The four of them gave out a long and powerful howl before we all shifted into our wolves and followed them. The air was filled with our howls as other wolves and packs nearby howled with us. Praying for our lost one we all howled until we couldn't howl anymore.

We all headed to where Yi Ruan will be buried. Walking along her coffin we all silently accompanied her to her last resting place. Wei Ying and I are leading followed by our parents then Yi Ruan's parents.

We are all walking while our ears are folded flat. Some of the warriors aren't doing this since they need to patrol around the area to make sure no rouges within the vicinity will surprise attack us.

We finally reach the Packs cemetery. Once Yi Ruan's coffin is in place we all said our goodbyes and our moments with her when she was still with us. A few moments of silence then comes the final howls of goodbye before she was lowered six feet under.

I hugged Wei Ying hard as he cried. Even though he doesn't know Yi Ruan the bond between our pack had made a huge impact on him.

Since Wei Ying and I are going to be the Alpha and Luna our bond with the Pack is already strong. Even without the title as Alpha and Luna yet. The connection we feel is just like how my Mom and Dad felt everytime a pack member dies.

After a few minutes Wei Ying calmed down and we went back to the Pack house but on the way he passed out. I carried Wei Ying straight to our room as he pass out due to exhaustion and  too much crying.

Bichen still feels mad at whoever did this to one of our pack member. And so was Wei Ying's Suibian. Whoever did this will pay greatly for it. Especially the possible traitor in our Pack.

I won't let another Pack Member die and I won't let whoever did it do it again. I won't let them get there filthy hands on my Wei Ying. They'll have to go through me before they get to my Wei Ying.