|🐺|1|🐺|

HEAT

WEI YING

__________________________________

It was a very sunny day when I decided to take a stroll on the woods towards my favorite place. I was ecstatic and excited since in 5 days it's going to be my birthday. I hope Lan Zhan can make it, I really want to see him again.

Lan Zhan and I were apart for 5 years now. I'm turning 18 already and it's the right time for me to find my mate. I was a late bloomer, my other brothers that are also Omegas already went through their heat on the age of 15. While I was a late one or rather a special case so I'm just about to have my first heat right after my birthday ends.

I just hope my mate is kind and not some abusive one. It will make my life miserable if my mate is the abusive type and always wants everything to go his/her way. I actually don't mind if my mate to be is a girl or guy as long as I'm happy with it then I don't care about the gender.

I arrive just in time to see my sweet Lil' Apple playing with the bunnies. Lil' Apple was my pet donkey who I saved when she nearly got eaten by normal wolves. She was badly injured when I found her and she was also pregnant. My smile grew wider as I saw Lil' Apples baby busy eating his apples.

I went to my usual spot and took a sit. Bunnies started to come to me either to try and eat my clothes or to simply sleep on me. I smiled as I saw one particular bunny looking at me. It was LanLan, Lan Zhan's favorite rabbit out of all the white fluffy ones.

LanLan also likes Lan Zhan and sometimes he would only allow Lan Zhan to hold him. He even tried to bite me when I hold him. I laughed a little as I remembered those fun memories but I immediately became sad.

Because it was also a tough time for me. Lan Zhan and I have been so close to each other, always having each others back, he even helped me when I was in trouble. We have never been apart for so long. It makes me miss him all over again.

A-Xian where are you?

I heard my Mom talk to me through the mind link. I stood up and dusted away the dirt on my clothes. The bunnies scurried away and I sighed before beginning to walk back towards the Pack house.

I'll be coming home now Mom so please don't worry. -WX

Good now make sure you are not being followed by others especially rouge wolves out there.

Okay Mom talk to you later. -WX

I block the mind link and proceeded to walk along the path leading to the Pack house. One bunny was following me and that's LanLan. I walked more slowly since LanLan is only hopping.

It took almost 30 minutes to get back to the Pack house. When LanLan and I are at the front door I decided to carry him since kids might play with him nonstop. LanLan isn't really fond of kids. He bites when he gets angry or irritated.

'Finally you're here at last A-Ying.' Zhao Yunlan said as he dragged me towards our shared room.

'What's going on with you?' I asked once we got to our room. I put LanLan down gently on my bed.

'A-Yang's mate is coming over here today.' He said while rummaging through our closet.

'Who?'

'Xiao Xingchen, Xue Yang's Alpha mate. Who else? He's going to visit A-Yang since it's been a while that they have seen each other.' I nodded before lying down. I'm already tired and didn't notice that I fell asleep.

I woke up to Zhao Yunlan yelling at me with an irritated face.

'Alright. Alright. I'm up now.' I went to the bathroom and changed into the clothes that Zhao Yunlan chose for me.

'How are you feeling by the way?' He asked me as I combed my long waist length hair.

'What do you mean by that?' I sprayed some cologne on myself before sitting beside Yunlan.

'I mean how do you feel about it. Your birthday is in 5 days and you are about to meet your wolf and mate.' I thought about his question but I didn't actually feel anything just being a little giddy.

'Nothing at all, I just want to get through my first heat and I just hope that my mate is kind and not the abusive type.' We both got up as we heard a commotion downstairs.

At the entrance the kids are happily talking to someone and when both Yunlan and I peak a little we saw Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji's big brother. Behind him stood someone else. I couldn't see the face so I don't know who it is.

I was starting to feel all giddy again. My heart is beating too fast like it's about to pop out of me.

'A-Ying what's wrong? Why is your face so pale?' Yunlan asked as he shook me. I suddenly felt weak and fell. Good thing Yunlan caught me on time along with Lan Xichen. My body started to feel cold. I couldn't even stand on my own so Yunlan and Lan Xichen had to carry me towards the couch.

Mom came rushing down as she heard what happened to me. I started to feel hot all over my body which is weird.

'A-Xian don't worry, just relax okay. You are now going on your first heat.' What? That can't be right, my heat should start once my birthday starts. I didn't even know who my mate is.