|🐺|20|🐺|

LITTLE MATE

LAN WANGJI

__________________________________

I smiled as I woke up to my little mate snoring lightly. He looks so cute as he snuggled closer to me. Bichen is purring in my head as we watch our mate sleeping cutely.

Since it's still early I decided to just watch my mate sleep cutely. After a while Wei Ying began to move around until his eyes opened. Silver eyes look into my own.

'Morning Lan Zhan.' Wei Ying cutely said before kissing the tip of my nose. He giggled a bit before heading straight to the bathroom. Luckily he didn't see my morning wood or else.

My dream was really not what I expected. I'm sure Wei Ying is not ready to fully mate yet so I don't care how much it takes as long as he is okay.

I stood up and went to brother's room to use his bathroom since I can't let Wei Ying see me like this. After relieving myself and taking a shower I went back to my room to see Wei Ying waiting for me. He was wearing one of my big hoodies.

He looks cute and small in it. My perfect little mate.

Since I'm not going to be busy today I decided to take Wei Ying on a date. This would be our second and I want it to be more memorable than the first one.

I quickly wore my clothes before I pulled Wei Ying and we both headed to the kitchen to eat some breakfast first.

'Morning you two.' Mom greeted us as she gave me a hug and gave Wei Ying a kiss on his cheeks.

'Morning Mom.' I greeted her before pulling a chair for my little mate.

We quickly ate our breakfast and after that I drag Wei Ying to my car. The ride to the place that I was taking my mate was about an hour away so I let him sleep.

I'm planning to finally mate with him and I just hope he agrees to it. I can't wait any longer and Bichen is getting more angry at me for not taking our mate already.

Finally after an hour of driving we finally made it to my secret place. It was actually my grandfathers but he had given it to me. It became my secret place and only my family knows about it and no one else.

Now I finally have someone to share this place with. The cabin was in the middle of the forest surrounded by beautiful luscious trees and a lake was beside it. It was also hidden to anyone who's not part of my family by my grandfather.

I got out of my car and gently carried my sleeping mate inside. I placed him on my bed before quickly dashing to the kitchen to prepare the things I needed for a romantic candlelight dinner.

I'm not usually a romantic person but I'd do anything to make my mate happy. I even asked my dad and mom for help which gave them the shock of their life. Since I'm known as a cold person who never asks for help it's actually pretty shocking to them.

After that mom and dad along with brother decided to help me. A week had passed by with me learning every romantic ways to make my mate happy. And it all paid off as I'm now satisfied with the possible outcome of this date.

A while later I heard Wei Ying groan so I went to my room to check up on him. He was still sleeping but he was sweating a lot and he kept whimpering from time to time.

I'm guessing that he was having a bad dream so I rush to his side and hug him. That calmed him down and soon the whimpering stopped.

He woke up a while later and showed me that cute bunny smile of his. I kiss his lips quickly before pulling him up and pushing him to the bathroom.

'What's going on Lan Zhan?'

'Take a quick shower. It's a surprise so hurry up.' Wei Ying nodded eagerly before stripping right infront of me then running to the shower.

That turned me on but I quickly went out of my room. I still don't want to complete the bond without Wei Ying's concent. I want our first time to be memorable for the both of us.

'I'm done Lan Zhan.' I smiled as I saw the cute outfit my little mate is wearing. He looks cute wearing the outfit I picked for him. I gave him a quick kiss before pulling him downstairs.

I then put a blindfold on him. The supposedly candlelight dinner was by the falls and since it's nearly night time the place is now lit with fairy lights. A few fireflies are flying around making the place look more amazing.

'Lan Zhan where are you taking me?' Wei Ying whined as he tried to pull the blindfold off him. Instead of stopping him I just help him. When it was off I heard my little mate gasped as he took in his surroundings.

'Wow. Did you do all this Lan Zhan?'

'En.' Wei Ying tackled me into a hug. I hug him back as he commented about the place.

I carried him and placed him on his sit then took a sit myself. I served the food for the both of us as Wei Ying still kept talking.

'This place is so beautiful Lan Zhan. And having this candlelight  dinner by the falls is so romantic. I love this place very much.'

'I'm glad you like it. It's actually my grandfather's but he gave it to me when he passed away.' Wei Ying smiled and hug me tight. I hug him back and we began eating. I just watch my little mate talk about anything. He looks really cute with those bunny teeth.

It makes me want to kiss him already. And that's what I did.