Intro

It was raining heavily when the first child of the Wei pack was  born. His name was Wei Wuxian or Wei Ying, and he was an omega. The first ever omega in their pack, this makes him special for omegas are treated like royalty. They are the ones who's very productive at bearing offsprings.

Alphas like Wei Ying's parents were very lucky to even have him. Female Alphas have a delicate body and they can only be pregnant once or twice. This makes their pregnancy rare and a miracle. For Betas the chances of getting pregnant is low. But they can get pregnant 2 to 4 times if lucky.

This leaves the omegas who's highly productive in getting pregnant. All the omegas around the world are only countable since it is rare for them to be born. Only a few had such lucks in having an omega as a child.

...

In another pack, the GusuLan Pack an Alpha female also gave birth but it was an Alpha child. Two Alpha child to be exact.
(Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji)

In YunmengJiang Pack another child was born and it was a half beta half omega. (Jiang Wanyin)

While in LanLingJin Pack the Alpha Female gave birth to twins one being an Alpha while the other was a Beta. (Jin Zixuan and Jin Guangyao)

...

3 Years Later

Wei Ying was now three years old along with his new brother who was 2 years old. Zhao Yunlan was Wei Ying's adopted brother. They found him when he was just 8 months old outside their door step. He was also an omega.

In the other pack the Alpha's children are now being taught of the things they needed as they grew. Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen became the Jade Twins of Gusu. Both were known for their smartness even at a young age.

While in Wei and Yunmeng Pack, Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng became best buddies along with Zhao Yunlan. As their parents were friends they often visit Yunmeng Pack. Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng became the Pride Twins of YunmengWei.

Both being known for their skills even at a young age. Even though they are omegas their skills are comparable to a Beta's child.

In Lanling Jin Zixuan and Jin Guangyao are being taught the skills and on how to rule the pack rightfully.

While in a small village far away from the major clans two childs are born. Xue Yang is an omega and Shen Wei is an Alpha. But at such a young age of 4 they were left by their parents who were killed by an evil pack.

They then stick together for survival, they would sometimes hunt together if not steal food at a nearby shop. Sometimes the people their would give them food. Even the owners of the shop they stole at would forgive them and give them both more food.

It was a very tough life for the two of them but they still managed to put a smile on their faces. This makes the villagers love them so much. The villagers also knows that between the two one is an Omega while the other was an Alpha.

But they became vulnerable and a target by the QishanWen Pack. Since omegas are rare Xue Yang was protected by the villagers. While Shen Wei was kept hidden since he was an Alpha they might kill him. They even sacrificed themselves in order to protect them both.

The two escape from there and travelled far away until they ended up in Wei Pack. Where Wei Ying's parents took both of them in.

.................................................................

This is another WeiLan and WangXian story. Where they are Wolves. Alphas, Betas, Deltas and Omegas.

I just wanted to try a story where they are all werewolves. Hope you like it.

YilingWei Pack - Fourth Largest Pack

GusuLan Pack - Third Largest pack

YunmengJiang Pack - Fifth Largest Pack

LanLingJin Pack - Wealthiest pack out of all of them. And the Second Largest Pack.

QishanWen Pack - Most Largest pack in the world. And the most hated one of all.

Yān Yǔ Pack - Xiao Xingchen's pack that is hidden to the others and only the ones permitted can locate it's position. It is hidden deep within the mountains.

Lan Wangji - Alpha

Lan Xichen - Alpha

Wei Ying - Omega

Jiang Cheng - Omega/Beta

Xiao Xingchen - Alpha

Xue Yang - Omega

Zhao Yunlan - Omega

Shen Wei - Alpha

Jin Zixuan - Alpha

Jin Guangyao - Beta

Jiang Yanli - Alpha

Wen Qing - Beta

Wen Ning - Omega

Song Lan - Beta

Mo Xuanyu - Delta

........................................................................

Wen Ruohan - Alpha King (Current Alpha King)

Wen Xu - Alpha

Wen Mao - Alpha

Wen Chao - Alpha

Wen Zhulio - Beta

........................................................................

QingheNie Pack

Nie Mingjue - Alpha

Nie Huaisang - Omega