|🐺|10|🐺|

TRAINING MY WOLF SUIBIAN

WEI YING

__________________________________

After that talk with our parents everyone became protective of me especially Lan Zhan. He wouldn't let me go out alone anymore. He also made me train both in my human form and in my wolf form.

'Lan Zhan can we take a break for a few seconds.' I whined as I slide down on the floor. I was sweating a lot since Lan Zhan and I had been running around the training grounds for 15 laps now. Even Suibian is whining at me already.

'Alright let's take 30 minute break.' I smiled before laying down on the floor. Soon I began to feel drowsy. I didn't even notice that Lan Zhan was talking to someone as I slowly fell a sleep.

......

I woke up with the feeling of being carried by someone. I slowly opened my eyes but groaned when the sunlight hits my eyes.

I again tried but slowly and soon my eyes met with beautiful golden brown ones. I smiled while caressing Lan Zhan's face. I lightly touch his cute plump lips before I decided to look around.

I became embarrassed when I saw our parents looking at us amusingly while my brothers and their mates are smirking at us.

'Umm.... Hello.' I smiled shyly and I had to cover my ears when I heard someone squealed. I turned my eyes behind us and saw A-Cheng, Shijie, and A-Xuan walking towards us.

'A-Xian how have my cute bunny been?' Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng's older sister and Jin Zixuan's wife and mate asked.

I quickly got out of Lan Zhan's hold and went to hug Shijie. I consider her my older sister since she always cares for me a lot and whenever I'm lonely back then she would be the one cheer me up.

Jiang Cheng and I would always play with her everytime we see each other. I even had a slight fight with A-Xuan since he was being a jerk to Shijie back then. But now that's all over and in the past. Shijie and A-Xuan are mates while Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen are.

'This little bunny is alright Shijie.' I happily said. Jiang Cheng gave me a tight hug almost knocking the air out of my lungs. While Jin Zixuan is just standing beside Shijie while smiling at me.

'Good to see you fine already A-Xian.' I went and hug A-Xuan before going back to Lan Zhan who's face is now full of jealousy.  I laugh before hugging him tight.

'Don't be jealous Lan Zhan.' I gave him a kiss on the cheeks before we all went inside the Pack House.

The other omegas are now busy making us some lunch. While the other Pack Members are nowhere to be found.

'So when will Wangji mark A-Xian?' Shijie asked as she sat next to me.

'Yes. Wangji you do know that  A-Xian can't go on another heat or else it will be fatal and we don't know what will happen to him.' Mom added as she handed me a drink.

The next full moon is coming up so I'm not surprise that the others are bringing this up now. My heat is far more unique than what other omegas heat is.

'Don't worry, I plan on marking him right before the full moon starts. If can I want to also mate with him to avoid more heat in the future.' Lan Zhan said it seriously and I began to blush as the others gave me teasing looks.

My brothers are smirking at me while their mates are smirking at Lan Zhan. I suddenly wished the floor would open up and swallow me now.

'Alright stop with the teasing. A-Xian have you began to training with Suibian?' Dad asked as I munch on a cupcake.

'Nope. I'm still training myself in human form. Lan Zhan will train Suibian with the help of Bichen.' Dad nodded before we start to talk some other fun things.

I laugh along as Shijie told me something embarrassing about A-Xuan. While A-Cheng was no where to be found along with Lan Xichen. I'm guessing the two are off doing the deed somewhere.

I snickered a little as I heard Lan Zhan's Mom yelling Lan Xichen's name. Lan Zhan rested his hand on my thigh as I laugh some more at Shijie's funny stories. All of them are about A-Xuan and his epic fails on trying to court Shijie.

Soon dinner came and we all ate happily. Both Lan Zhan and I's Mom's are the ones who cooked and it was all mouth watering. Mom made my favorite food along with some other delicious foods.

I was on my third already when suddenly a female omega came in looking nervous while her eyes were trained on Lan Zhan. She was fidgeting a lot as I stared at her with my now blood red eyes.

Suibian and I smell something fishy with this female. When I was about to speak up Lan Zhan's Dad welcomed the girl who's clearly nervous since she was now shaking.

Lan Zhan who notice my eyes quickly held my hand and drew circles on it to try and calm me down. But nope I didn't really calm down since the girl kept her eyes trained on Lan Zhan. It's like she was sending everyone a message through her eyes.

And I hate it. whatever is going on I don't want to be apart of it. Especially if it smells trouble. I ignored them all as I finish my meal and without saying a thing I stood up and went to the sink to put my plate.

My nose flared when I see the girl scurried then took my sit which is right beside Lan Zhan's. I wanted to rip her away from my Lan Zhan but I suddenly felt drained. I ignored them all and ran outside.