|🐺|7|🐺|

DATE

WEI YING

__________________________________

I woke up to a wonderful sight. My mate Lan Zhan was snuggling close to me. He has his hands wrap around me. I snuggled closer as I studied him more. I trace his eyebrows, cheeks, nose and plump lips.

What I'm doing made me just want to kiss those lips. I blush hard trying to get my head out of the clouds. I squirmed a little when Lan Zhan buried his face on my neck. It kinda is ticklish so I tried hard not to giggle nor squirm a lot.

After a lot of trying to keep my laughter in I finally began to giggle as I felt Lan Zhan's hot breath on my neck. Soon Lan Zhan began to squirm before he hugged me tighter. He began to kiss my neck which made me laugh some more.

'Lan Zhan stop it. I'm ticklish in that part.' I tried to escape him but his grip was too tight. After 5 minutes of laughter coming from me who's mostly dying due to too much tickling, Lan Zhan finally stopped.

'Alright bunny get dressed nicely cause I'm taking you somewhere special.' I smiled as Lan Zhan gave me a quick kiss before going out of his room. I immediately went straight to the bathroom and took a nice shower after that I borrowed Lan Zhan's big shirt as I began to look at the bag Mom filled with all my clothes for something to wear.

I have to make sure I look good for our first date ever. I decided to go with what I usually wear whenever I go out. A pair of skinny jeans paired up with a cream colored fluffy sweater. After that I fixed my hair then done.

I went down stairs following the delicious smell of breakfast. As I got into the kitchen Lan Zhan was busy preparing breakfast with his Mom and my Mom helping him.

'Good Morning A-Xian.' Mom gave me a hug and kiss before making me sit down. I watch the three of them make breakfast. After a while breakfast was served and I was drooling at the sight. We quickly ate and after that Lan Zhan pulled me without even saying good bye to our Moms.

We walk straight to the woods for who knows how long until Lan Zhan stopped.

'Where are we Lan Zhan?' I asked as I tried to see if I am familiar with my surroundings.

'We're already near the place just a few more minutes.' I grip Lan Zhan's hand tight. We walked for a few more minutes then just pass a huge tree was a beautiful waterfalls connected to a crystal clear lake. Under a tree not far from the waterfalls was a blanket with three baskets.

I was in awe at the place. It was so beautiful. I look around as Lan Zhan went to the blanket.

'Wow Lan Zhan this is so beautiful. What place is this?' I asked as I walk on the rock path to cross the other side. I happily skip towards Lan Zhan.

'This is my secret place and the only ones allowed here is you and me.' I blushed as Lan Zhan looked at me intently.

'If it's just you and me then who prepared all this?' I gestured towards the blanket and baskets.

'My brother help me prepare this and he is allowed here if I say so.' I nodded before taking a sit beside him.

Soon we began to talk about random stuffs like our favorites. I laugh as I teased Lan Zhan a few times then we played tag and a few more fun games.

We even swam in the waterfalls. The water was just right, not too cold and not too warm. I happily splash Lan Zhan with water which he returned back. I laugh as I tried to swim away from Lan Zhan but he caught me and began to tickle me.

My laughter along with Lan Zhan's filled the whole place. We played some more before taking a rest. I ate the food Lan Zhan gave me which is my favorite food. Spicy Ham Sandwich which I knew Mom prepared.

After a while I put my head on Lan Zhan's lap as he played with my hair making me doze off for a while. It was nearly sun down when we decided to go back. The path we came from was now filled with lights that leads us back to the pack house.

It was so beautiful especially since I kept seeing bunnies hopping around. Lan Zhan and I walk together hand in hand. A comfortable silence surrounded us as a smile was plastered on my face.

I began to hum as I was feeling really happy. I remembered the things we did earlier which made me more happier. My smile grew wider as I remembered Lan Zhan's laughing face and breath taking smile.

If I were a girl I would've swooned already or worse I would've probably pass out. I chuckled lightly which caught Lan Zhan's attention.

'What is it Wei Ying?' He asked me curiously.

'Nothing Lan Zhan. Also thank you for today. I really had fun with this date.' I smiled showing my bunny teeth to him. That made him blush and I nearly trip at that. His face doesn't show anything but his ears do.

I laugh a little before giving him a quick kiss then walking ahead of him as I skip while humming. Today was a memorable one for me and I will forever remember it.