|🐺|22|🐺|

The Invitation

Wei Ying

______________________________________

It's been a week now and nothing was happening. It was actually pretty boring. Lan Zhan is busy training with the Pack warriors while our parents are busy with pack work. Mom and dad just got back from our pack. A-Yang and A-Chen also got back last night.

It was actually a very peaceful day if you call it peaceful with Yunlan screaming from across my room. He and Shen Wei have been at it for a whole lot during this week. I think they are already planning to make a family.

The peaceful ambiance was only broken when a badly injured pack warrior came back from patrol. I quickly helped him to the medical wing before informing Lan Zhan and our parents. They quickly came while the doctor was busy tending to the warriors injuries which is pretty bad considering how he looks all bloody earlier.

'What happened A-Xian!?'

'I asked some of the other patrol and they told me that he went missing last night and that they kept looking for him. He was badly injured when I saw him and he was carrying this bloody letter.' I gave the letter to Lan Zhan's dad.

'I got a reprot last night about it too but I didn't think it would end up like this. We only thought that he went missing due to some feral rouges attacking him while on duty but this clearly isn't a feral rouge attack. Someone must've took him since there is no rouge smell present in the air.' I agreed with Lan Zhan's Dad.

If it was a feral rouge attack then he would've been dead but there is no rouge smell on him earlier. I did detect a weird smell but I couldn't tell what it is.

'The bloody letter was from QishanWen Pack. They are currently hosting a huge banquet and all the heirs of every pack is to be present two days from now.'

'It's a trap. They just want to separate us from the rest and sending the future heirs will mean suicide. Without the future heirs every pack will soon crumble as it's current leaders are already getting old.' Mom said and she has a point.

Attenting that so called banquet will be our death. No one knows what QishanWen truly is planning and if they truly are trying to start a war. We can't just do what they asked and present ourselves.

'Then we'll try and avoid it for now let's focus on our injured member. I got news earlier that almost every pack has gotten an injured warrior returning to them with a bloody letter. QishanWen is up to something and this time it's a big one.'

'They're not doing all this because they want to separate us from our future heirs but to lure the true catch which is weiying and probably his brothers.' Suibian growled after hearing what Lan Zhan's mom said.

If it's true then they're probably using the others and when we all do follow and go to QishanWen then they'll kill the others and leave me and my brothers alone or probably capture as and held us captives or worse torture us.

'Then it's settled we'll have to wait for what the other packs think of this as well. For now all we can do us train harder and double our patrols.' Our dad's said befote they left us since the injured warrior will have to rest before he gets interrogated. Lan Zhan and I went to the training grounds to train the warriors.

War is bout to come knocking on our doors and I want everyone to be repared to face it. If what the doctor said about me and my brothers being related to the three Alpha King brothers then I'm sure QishanWen will want all three of us not just ne who's blood related to the Black Lycan Wolf.

I have to get stronger and maybe aske dthe moon goddess for the test so I can get my powers soon. This is the only way I can protect my family and the people I care about.

Author's POV

Both Lan Zhan and Wei Ying's Father are busy talking with the other Alphas on what to do with the invitation. They are all worried that if they don't go then QishanWen will launch an attack and kill thode who defied then especially since it's the supposedly Alpha King's order.

Wen Ruohan became the Alpha King of all weres because of his strong pack. He claimed that title without letting the other packs vote thus crowning himself as King. A lot oppose to it but they all got punished or worse killed.

QishanWen is a very huge pack with over thousands of members. It's also not a surprise that the feral rouges are on there side as well.

Since there is probably a war coming all packs are now busy strengthening there warriors the bigger packs all agreed to give each other supports as well as the smaller packs. A lot of small pavks already decided to join the bigger packs to ensure them safety.

With being a small pack a lot of them are easy target for rouges. Wei, GusuLan, LanLingJin, Yunmengjiang, QingheNie, and Yan Yu pack are now working together. They are exchanging skills and knowledge to become more stronger.

While Wei Ying is now being trained by his mother for the upcoming Blue Moon in which he will start his test given by the moon goddess. A test in which will prove if he be worthy of the power that comes with being the last descendant of the Black Lycan Wolf.

This test will see if he is ready to become the next Alpha King and bring the rest of the Lycans who went into hiding out.