|🐺|18|🐺|

I'M HOME

ZHAO YUNLAN

__________________________________

Two weeks have passed and I'm now back to normal. My scars are gone as well. My wolf is very happy and wants to see our mate already.

Hua Jin Feng is going to escort me back to my Pack to make sure I'm safe. I'm really thankful to him. Without him I would've died due to too much blood loss. I would've died tied up un that disgusting place.

Right now Hua Jin Feng and I are busy doing some shopping. I'm buying some cute stuffs that I plan to give to A-Xian and A-Yang when I finally get home. I also bought a fee things for Shen Wei and for our parents.

I've already contacted A-Yang and even told him to keep it a secret. He doesn't know my whereabouts but he knows that I'll be coming home soon.

I can't wait to see their faces when they see me. Especially Shen Wei. I wanna hug him tight and kiss him like there's no tomorrow once I see him.

'Little Yunlan come on it's lunch time already let's go grab a bite before we begin our way to get you home.' Hua Jin Feng said before pulling me towards a nice and fancy looking restaurant.

I blush at the nickname. Since I'm smaller than him by a lot of inches he began to call me little Yunlan and he always ruffles my hair a lot. I reminds me so much of A-Xian, A-Yang, and Shen Wei since they also do this a lot to me since I'm the youngest among the four of us siblings.

The place was very homey and welcoming. I love the smell of delicous food. The aroma makes my stomach grumble a bit which in turn made me blush. That was really embarrassing good thing the only one who heard it is Hua Jin Feng himself.

The others are mostly minding there own business and since they are all human they won't hear the rumble of my stomach. I already wanted to punch Hua Jin Feng. He was shaking from trying to contain his laughter.

'Aishh stop laughing it's not even that funny.' I said grumpily before making my way to an empty table at the corner.

A waitress came and took our order. Another waitress came and gave us the wine Hua Jin Feng asked for. Taking the glass filled with the wine, I hesitated a bit since I don't drink this kind of drink before.

I don't know if this is good for me but hey how would I know if I don't try it. I gulp my own saliva before bringing the glass closer to my lips. With close eyes I tasted it a bit. The taste wasn't bad at all.

It was sweet and the smell was good. I took a few more sips before a waiter came carrying two trays. One was placed infront of me while the other infront of Hua Jin Feng.

The smell of beef stake made my mouth water. I quickly opened the tray and the food infront of me was mouthwatering. Instead of waiting for Hua Jin Feng to start eating I immediately dig in.

The flavors immediately exploded inside my mouth making me moan. The meat was so tender and juicy that I can't stop myself from moaning.

Good thing that I chose the table that is a bit far away from the others. It would have been embarrassing to see me moaning over a piece of meat.

After that we went home to get my things then we're on our way home. My wolf is excited and being jumpy. It's been a week now since I let him out.

I can't wait to see Shen Wei again. The trip lasted for about a whole day and we arrived late at night. The town we stopped is actually near the GusuLan Pack. 

Instead of going on car, Hua Jin Feng and I travelled on foot. Inside the dark scary forest. Well not so scary since this is where I took my runs when I'm still not kidnapped.

The familiar scents of my family began to linger in the air. With a yip my wolf took over and I transform into my greyish wolf. Hua Jin Feng took a few steps back admiring my huge form.

'Wow! Why are you so huge? I thought you were an omega?' He asked and I let out a slight bark before prancing around him.

We then continued walking until 5 massive wolves stopped infront of us. The black wolf who I recognize as Shen Wei immediately tackled me, licking my fur all over.

My wolf and I purred at the touch of our mate. While the others are busy growling at Hua Jin Feng. I stood up and changed back. Shen Wei changed too and handed me a shirt while he wore the shorts.

Wei Ying and Xue Yang tackled me into a hug. The three of us fell on the ground. Laughing I embraced my brothers. I miss them so much.

Shen Wei began to have a chat with Hua Jin Feng. It's a good thing I told him about Hua Jin Feng earlier in our mind link if not, he would've attacked without a second thought.

That would've ended badly since Hua Jin Feng is a pure blood vampire, he's actually the King of Vampires. He is stronger and very ancient, it will be good to have him on our side when the war against the QishanWen Pack happens.

Glad I told him about the upcoming war or so. Nobody really knows if there is a war coming up or not. All we have to do is to prepare and train ourselves harder. It's better to be ready than never.

'Nice to finally meet the brother's of Little Yunlan. I'm Hua Jin Feng nice to meet you and yes I'm a vampire, a pure blooded one to be exact.' Hua Jin Feng introduced himself before Wei Ying tackled him into a hug.

'Thank you for saving my brother Hua Jin Feng.' After that sentence Wei Ying was immediately pulled by Lan Zhan who's now releasing his Alpha scent and strong aura.

Xue Yang and I bared our necks as Wei Ying only purred.

'Easy Alpha, I'm not going to steal him and besides I already have a mate...well used to have a mate.' A weird emotion flash in his eyes and I can't help but asked.

'Used to?'

'My beloved or as you weres call it mate died 3 centuries ago. He was killed by hunters while I was away. He was a half witch half vampire.' He gave us a sad smile and I can see the longing in his eyes.

'What's his name?'

'Hua Shin An. He and I have been married for 500 years now. But even though he's gone he still left me a part of him.' I can't help but feel sad for him. I somehow knew a bit of what he's feeling. Not having your mate by your side is hard.

'What did he left you?' Wei Ying asked this time.

'Our twins Hua Shin Cheng and Hua Yun An. Little Yunlan you remind me a lot of my son Shin Cheng. He was very small as well and he is living with his beloved in Europe. While my baby girl is busy travelling around the world and becoming a famous actress and model.' I smiled as I saw the happiness in Hua Jin Feng eyes.

He is very fond of his twins and that makes me happy for him. I hope he gets another chance to love again. For a vampire like him a pure blood at that it's lonely to live in this world for a thousand years without someone to lean on, love, protect, have a family with, and grow old with.

If vampires grow old that is.