|🐺|27|🐺|

Declaration of War 1

Zhao Yunlan

______________________________________

A week has passed since the moon goddess bestowed us with gifts. I receive the power of light while A-Yang receive the power of darkness. I can control anything that has a light and can even enhance my abilities and strengths. I can also shoot a beam of light out of my eyes and hands. A-Yang can control the shadows of anyone and can create anything from it. He can also turn into a shadow himself.

A-Xian was given back his powers from his past which is the power of destruction. All powers that can destroy are his while A-Zhan was given the power of creation, he can restore anything that has been destroyed except for life itself.

Now I finally understand the reason why that Wen Ruohan is after my brother. Having the power of destruction will help him become the king of all supernatural beings. No one will be able to oppose him if he gets his hand on this power.

Right now we don't have to worry about that since there are far more bigger problems. A few pack warriors went missing a few nights ago and ee couldn't find them. Almost all the packs have missing pack warriors.

'The only explanation to this is that Wen Ruohan. He must've kidnapped them or something.' I wince when I heard my brothers loud voice even though I'm in the kitchen and they are in the meeting room which is on the third floor. With my new powers which I still haven't fully control I always tend to have this very sensitive ears.

Even just a normal shout hurts my ears a lot. That's the bad side but the good side of this is that I can hear from miles away and even sense if there is someone out there who isn't a member of the pack. With this enhance hearing no secret is safe with me.

'Oyy stop daydreaming and help me practice my powers.' I groaned when A-Yang shouted from outside. This past few days he keeps on pestering me instead of his mate but how could I blame him when Xingchen is not even here. Shen Wei is also busy helping dad and the others make a plan in case a war really happens.

With a sigh a I stood up and went outside. Maybe helping A-Yang will at least let me gain a little control on my powers as well. I'm quite envious of A-Xian. He can already control his powers perfectly along with A-Zhan.

'Oyy hurry up already and get your ass here Yunlan.' With a glare I shot an arrow made of pure light to A-Yang's direction. He evaded it by disappearing, turning his whole body into a black matter.

'I told you a few times already to stop yelling like I'm miles away from you.'

'Then make me.' A-Yang taunted and with that we began fighting.

I kept attacking A-Yang as he evaded all my attacks. I made sure to lure him into my trap as he kept moving from one place to another. We kept on practicing or more like fighting as A-Yang kept teasing me more making me even angrier.

We kept fighting till A-Xian stepped in taking both are attacks full force. When the smoke cleared he was surrounded by a red light. His eyes are glowing a dark red color while releasing this strong aura that's commanding our wolves to submit.

Almost all the people present are kneeling even the alphas and Lan Zhan are kneeling. A-Yang who's still on his shadow form turned back and kneeled immediately. We all bared our necks as A-Xian stood proud and tall infront of us.

'You two were suppose to be training not trying to kill each other and the others around you. Look at all the damage you two did!' A-Xian's voice boomed aa he glared at A-Yang and I. I took a quick look around the place and winced when I saw how much damage we did.

A lot of trees are nearly burnt by my light and some are already cut down. A few houses nearby also got damaged. The good side to this is no one got injured. But still there's a lot of damage and A-Yang and I will probably be staying inside while listening to mom scold us for an hour or two.

'Sorry. A-Yang kept provoking me that I lost control of my emotions and blindly attacked.'

'Alright you two go inside. You're both grounded which means you both can't see your mates till I say so.' I nearly whimpered as mom said that. This is all A-Yang's fault.

The two of us were about to head inside when we heard a few howls in the distant. Then a few warriors came carrying three injured wolves. One of them has an arrow stuck on his back while the other was nearly burnt to death. The other one has a lot of cuts on it's body.

'What happened?'

'We found them lying near the borders. There were six of them but the three were already dead while these three are barely hanging on. The three dead wolves had this letter with them.'

Lan Zhan's dad took the letter before he and our dad went back inside whike our mom's help the injured. These three must've been the missing warriors. So the howls that we heard from a distant must be the other packs.

I nearly did a happy dance when I thought mom had forgotten bout the punishment. But my fun was cut off short when mom spoke. I shouldn't have gave myself some hope.

'You two go to your rooms now.'

Before A-Yang and I went to our room A-Xian went to us and healed our injuries which are taking too long to heal which is weird.

'You idiots. Since your body is still adjusting to your powers it'll take a long time to heal injuries made by your powers.'

A-Yang and I both got a hard slap on the back of our heads before we went inside the house and straight to our rooms. Might as well listen to mom so our punishment will be over quickly.