Chapter 5

"And why would you like to know that?" Tony side-stepped closer and folded his glasses. He slid them in his pocket and crossed his arms.

Percy sat up as tall as possible and thought of a snarky remark. "Why do you want to know?"

Thor looked up at Tony. "My brother is good friends with Perseus."

"Percy." Percy corrected once again through clenched teeth.

"Percy. Loki is... out. He'll be back soon."

"Out where?"

"Thats not important." Tony looked a little pissed off. Like he was ready to about punch Percy's face in to make him shut up.

"Tony." Thor said in a warning tone. Tony just shrugged it off and started to chew on one of the ends of his glasses. "He'll be back, Percy. He'll be back soon." 

Percy nodded his head and leaned back down into his bed.

~le time skip~

Percy didn't even realize that he had fallen asleep until he was woken up. Those are the scariest nights. When there's no dreams. Because most of the time, that means that something worse is going to happen later on. 

He was woken up by soft knocking at the door. When he woke up, he saw a man with slicked down black hair, fitted into a multi-layered green suit with golden accents. "Hey Percy." Loki spoke.

"Hey Loki." Percy said with a tired voice. He sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes in an attempt to adjust to the lights. "You just going to stand by the door."

Loki answered the question with his iconic, sarcastic smile. Never gets old. He pulled up a chair and faced it backwards. He sat in it with his legs spread across the back, and his arms rested on the top. "How're you feeling?"

"Fine." Percy mumbles blandly. "How about you?"

"See, that's how I know you're not fine."

"What'd you mean?"

"You're way more sarcastic than that. Your typical response would have been something like," Loki cleared his throat and attempted an American accent; "'Oh, I'm great. Justs chilling in a hospital bed and got woken up by the Asgardian God of mischief. But how's your day going?' Or something like that."

"Accurate. What day is it anyways?"

"Uhm, great question. I do not have the answer to."

"That's sad."

"Shut up."

"Never."

"Fuck you."

"Please don't."

"Go to hell."

"Already did, not as nice as you would think."

"Okay then Jackson."

"I win."

"Whatever."

They kept on bantering back and forth, until they were interrupted by someone clearing their throat in the door frame.

Percy looked up, to see the one person he was most worried about. "Nico?"

"Hey Perce."