Chapter 19

Tony was pacing back and forth, muttering something to himself. "Hey dude, uh you good?" Percy tried, although he had already determined he was not.

"Yep, I'm all good. Just, just flew too fast. I'm okay."

"Yeah, okay. What's up?"

"Nothing. Go away."

Tony has stopped in his tracks and looked at Percy. His eyes were puffy, and his head looked ridiculous inside his suit without a helmet. Percy noticed that on the light of Tony's palm, a trickle of blood had left a mark. "Whose blood is that?"

Tony followed Percy's eyes to the faint glowing circle with a crimson stain on it. "Does it matter? She's fine. Alive. I barely hurt her. We just needed to get away." He began pacing again.

"Get away from who?" Percy looked Tony in the eyes, stepping closer.

"I told you it doesn't matter."

"No, you asked me a question before, and I answered it. Now you do the same. You want to be alone. I get that. But dude, even you know you're having a panic attack, don't you?" Tony nodded. "Great. So, let's do this." Percy walked over to Tony, and he finally stopped pacing. "Okay, sit down, back against the wall."

Percy sat, but Tony just looked at him hesitantly. "You can go, Perce. I- I got this under control."

Percy looked up at Tony, and eventually he sat down. "Already, ready? In, one two three four. Hold, one two three four five. Out, one two three four five six. Good. Again."

They repeated this until Tony was able to get through a sentence without sounding like he'd just run a marathon afterwards. "Thanks Perce. I uh, I mean it."

"I know. Anytime. You can thank me by telling me whose blood that is."

Tony swallowed. "Uhm, you... god. I don't know how to bring this up. You, you know Peter Parker?"

"Yeah, used to at least."

"Well, do you know his Aunt May?"

"Yeah, I heard about Uncle Ben on the news about a year or two ago. Shame."

"It's Aunt Mays blood."

a/n: sorry for the suuuuuper short chapter!