Chapter 18

When Percy saw Tony land with someone in his arms, he automatically assumed it was Peter. Once Bruce told him to go "talk to Tony," they realized Tony wasn't there, and neither was Peter. The pieces basically fell into place. 

But when he and Bruce ran up the stairs, Tony immediately handed Peter off the Bruce. "I'll explain later, fix him up right now." Percy looked over, Peter's eyes were closed, the back of his shirt was soaked, as was his sleeve. Blood stained his skin on his lips and around his mouth. Tony was rapidly breathing but trying to hide it. "Blood has been pouring out of his mouth, keep his head up. You let him choke on it- and I'll choke you."

Bruce immediately adjusted Peter. "So, what happened?" Bruce asked, looking down at Peter.

But Tony wasn't listening, in fact he looked like he was about to double over. "Yep, I'm just gonna meet you down there. One sec." And ran off. 

"Go check on him," Bruce ordered, "I'm going to... well, yeah."

"Uh.... uh... huh?" But Bruce was already gone. "What in the Hades is going on?" He said to nobody in particular.

You're asking my brother for advice?

"What the FUCK?"

Language, son.

"Oh, dad. That just made this completely normal and not awkward."

Sorry. Look, Percy. I- I couldn't cut you off from Greek Ties. I, apologize, my son.

"Dad- what?" No response.  "Gods, okay." Percy took a quick deep breath, and went into the room that Tony ran into. "Hey you okay- woah the answer is not okay."