Chapter 14

Peter Parker. The name made memories ring through Percy's head. Gods, that kidnap had been Percy's first real friend. How had he been forgotten? "Yeah, yeah I know a Peter Parker. Why?"

Bruce shoved Percy the pill bottle. "No reason, here. These are for your leg. Try to keep as much weight off of it as possible, and keep it elevated when you're sleeping or just lounging, which you should be doing a lot of. I want to see you every Wednesday starting next week for mental health check-ups, and we can hide it from the team if you want. After a few weeks, we can talk about medication. Have you been diagnosed with anything before?"

"Yeah, ADHD and dyslexia."

"Were you ever on any previous medication for that?"

Percy shook his head. He grew up mostly on his own, his mom had died from a Minotaur attack when he was 12. It had been speculated that she was still alive, in the Underworld with Hades. But when he went down there for a quest, he hadn't seen her. Hades had said something to Percy about bargaining for his mom, how she was still alive but Percy knew better than to trust the gods, even then. So, no medication for Percy. Smelly Gabe would never spring for that.

"Okay, I'm gonna let you go. I see you already took the liberty of taking out your IV's and such... just the mindful of that leg, okay."

Peter nodded. "Wait, it's Peter... here?"

Bruce took off his glasses and looked down. "Talk to Tony."

"Why? Is he here? Is he okay?"

"Talk to Tony."

a/n: woah that was as SHORT chapter but i really wanted to be done with this whole medical thing okay love you bye