Back to Japan

First Person POV, Melodia

It was just a month before the new school year starts (my final middle school year) when I returned to Japan's soil. And it was two weeks before the Yagis came back, so that meant whether I liked it or not I had to be there the night they return from their summer trip. I've eyes on them in case they came home early and I can't risk everything just yet, not when I'm so close to being free from these prejudiced neglectful fools.

Mother Cogita and I decided to hold my coronation when I graduated from Aldera Junior High. My gang is also invited to be there, especially since they are gonna live in the castle with me, and a lot of them are ready to be "knighted." I have also invited my connections from the DICE group, the Crazy Diamonds gang, the Kuzuryu syndicate, the Togamis, the prince of the Brittanian Empire, and the Novoselic heiress, as it is through them that my coronation is gonna be considered legit in the eyes of the law. I have also called up my fashionista friend Junko Enoshima to offer my friends her services to help us all dress for the occasion as there will be pictures be taken (courtesy of one of my syndicate members Mahiru Koizumi, one of the kids I have saved from her lazy and neglectful father after her mother died on the field as a war photgrapher), and many celebrities from all over the world will be attending the ceremony. Performers like Ibuki Mioda, Sayaka Maizono, and Kaede Akamatsu (Quirkless peers that have become celebrities that, with them awakening their Nen, rose to the top in record time) will also be there to provide entertainment; my maids Kirumi Tojo and Chisa Yukizome will be there to help keep our chef Teruteru Hanamura in line so catering can be provided with Ruruka Ando's premium sweets and confections.

There was a lot to plan for and there's only so much time between now and graduation. And I still got my own share of demons to deal with, most of them centered on the Yagis, school, Bakugo, and also the idiot Pro-heroes who have been bothering my gang. Thankfully none of my gang have been captured by them or the police, but they are a bothersome issue, no matter what. With them being able to use Nen properly, they can make an escape quite easily. There have been some close calls, however, during my absence. Which I will address whenever I get back to the camp.

But first, I had to get back to the Yagi house to keep up with appearances and make sure the house was clean when they got back.

So after being beaten up for not making dinner (I chose not to waste my time and money to get them food they could have gotten themselves), I made it look like I was going to bed, and, after Toshinori checked and made sure I was in my room, I snuck out my bedroom window and headed for my camp.

I was limping, but it was nothing compared to before I got my Nen back up to it's high level. I had a split lip, a black eye, and countless bruises and abrasions, but I was going to be fine once I got to Gardevoir, Seiko, and Mikan. Mikan's Nen can change any body of water into a healing spring. Add in a Heal Pulse from Gardevoir and some of the other Psychic-types and I'll be good as new. Add in Seiko's medicine made with her healing Nen in it, I'll be fine, at least outwardly. Whether my idiotic family realizes that I haven't a single wound on me even after they abuse me or not I don't know, but I suppose they don't care as long as none of the authorities find out. Not that I think they would care anyway. They never cared when I was starving and dying in my first life, so why would they care now, unless it is to make them look good in front of others.

What I did not count on was some Pro-heroes patrolling the area to spot me. I was dressed in my vigilante attire with my Baneful Fox mask, so they must have thought I was out on my usual cat burglarly routine or my vigilante patrol, and naturally, as one would try to do when they see their "competition," they tried to apprehend me.

And tonight's special guests are: Hawks, the Winged Hero and Eraserhead, the Underground Pro.

"Stop right there, Kitsune!" I growled as I dodged Eraserhead's scarf.