Playing Judge & Jury at the Entrance Exams

First Person POV Melodia

I pulled up in my brand new car, causing myself to be caught up in the heroes guarding the gates outside UA, causing a commotion as I nearly "accidentally" ran over some idiot reporters.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(A/N: picture this but with a black paint job with top up and the windows being dark-tinted. Also black leather seats instead of white)

I recognized the bastard known as Kamui Woods as he strode up to my vehicle and had the audacity to bang is fist against the window of my car, making me bristle as he was leaving smudges on the glass.

I rolled down the window before I leaned my head out, my eyes covered by a pair of sunglasses. "Yeah?" I spoke in a clipped tone.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" He foolishly snapped at me like a Karen with rabies. "And what are you doing rolling up here in this vehicle?! You are not authorized to be here!"

I laughed in his face, making him even more pissed as more heroes who were loitering around began to crowd around my car.

"Stop laughing! And get this piece of junk out of here!" That caused me to stop laughing to glare at him; I happen to like this car, thank you very much.

"Who the hell do you think you are, you brat?!" He continued, making me lower my sunglasses to glare at him.

"Your boss, that's who." I answered in a deadly tone, making the temperature drop with a tiny release of my Ren.

"Don't believe me?" I flashed out my pass, making him and the other schmucks pale at the sight of the badge I was given before coming here to oversee the exam. "Read it and weep, motherfucker."

"T-that could be fake for all we know!" I recognize the voice belonging to Death Arms.

"Wanna test that with my boss?" I challenged, getting my phone out and clicking on Karasuma's name on speed dial. After exchanging a few words, I put him on speaker as he gave the whole bunch of idiot heroes an ass-chewing of a lifetime. By the time he was done all of them, Kamui Woods and Death Arms especially, looked pale as ghosts and look windblown.

"So how about it, gents?" I asked in a tone that promised pain if they pushed their luck any further. "You gonna let me through or are we gonna get even more nasty and get Nedzu out here?"

That made them freak out and hurried out of my way, permitting me to exit my car.

"Now be a good valet and park my precious baby somewhere nice and safe," I spoke in a taunting tone, making the bootleg Groot wannabe irk at me as I tossed him my keys. "And if I find so much as a single scratch or nick on the paint job I'm taking it out with your nose." I added in a threatening tone, making him balk at me as I released a bit of bloodlust his way, making him falter in his steps before I brushed past the other dopes in capes as they stared at me dumbfounded.