First Day as a Junior Teacher

First Person POV

I was in the locker room with the Shadow Triad having changed to my Expert karate gi so I could teach the class a soon as Eraserhead lets them out from homeroom.

I had successfully managed to evade the notice of my shit parents this morning but I don't expect that to last very long, especially after last night's events

I had successfully managed to evade the notice of my shit parents this morning but I don't expect that to last very long, especially after last night's events. Knowing Ass Might he'll be somewhere in the background spying on the class like he did yesterday during the Quirk Apprehension tests. And given that the egg donor herself will also be working here with that numbskull sperm donor, it will be a matter of time before more shit hits the fan.

Kyoko had sent a text shortly before homeroom ended, saying something about a case popping up and they wanted her help. I told her that once she gets back I can catch her up on the class assignment and have a one-on-one session to make up for the lost time, if she is up for it.

"You guys ready?" I asked aloud, tying my obi belt around my gi, before turning to look at Maki, Mukuro, and Peko. The three of them also changed from their Dark Slate ninja uniforms to the much simpler Dark Slate karate gi with matching sandals.

They wore sleeveless undershirts and bandage-type bindings around their breast area, showcasing their toned torsos and not a single scar marred their skin

"Yes, milady,"/"Yes, your Majesty." Mukuro and Peko, ever the formal ones (probably from Mukuro's days as part of a secret military unit as Peko was once a bodyguard of Fuyuhiko before she became one of the Shadow Triad), answered as they tied their matching Dark Slate headbands, making me sigh at their words as Maki surreptiously ducked out of our dressing room to an adjoining one to check on the kids.

"Mukuro, Peko, I may be your superior in some terms, but please know we are of equal standing. Friends, if you will, so there is no need for formalities."

They had the decency to blush slightly. "Sorry, mi- I mean, Melodia-chan. Force of habit..." Peko said, looking away as Mukuro just shuffled from one foot to another.

I patted her shoulder, while taking Mukuro's hand. "I understand. Just don't forget that."

"Hai...."

I sighed, before turning to Maki as she just re-entered the room. "Are the little Munchkins ready?" I asked.