24|| "Mary Austin"

Octavia's guide to the hell that is the English language

MARY AUSTIN
/ˈ meuh·ree o·stn/

(n.) Freddie Mercury's ex fiancé and muse to several Queen songs / His first love
⤷Alternative Definition- Freddie Mercury's common law wife
⤷See Also- the character played by Lucy Boynton in Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

INSTAGRAM

liked by joe_mazzello and 9,834 others

via_leea: Healing 🌷.

View all 3.23k comments

username: stunning like actually gorgeous

username: 😍😍

benhardy1: oy your shirt's on backwards mate
via_leea: @benhardy1 didn't notice

lucyboynton1: photo creds☺️☺️
via_leea: @lucyboynton1 Thanks wifeyyyy

username: red is HER colour

joe_mazzello liked your comment

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Octavia hadn't talked to Amelia since their fight-- that felt like years. She missed her, not all the bullshit that came with being her friend, but the simple times that they shared together that didn't really involve anyone else but the two of them. Octavia had replayed their fight in her head multiple times word for word trying to figure out if she had crossed a line, and while what she said might've sounded harsh at the time, it was honestly what she really needed to her in order to get herself in check. Did she regret it? Maybe a little. Would she do it again in a heart beat? Absolutely.

Christian quit the coffee shop on a sunday, the busiest day. He clearly was fed up with all of the fighting and nonsense. A day later there was a posting for his apartment. Octavia knew they could never be friends even though she felt they were never really anything to begin with. She had no idea what happened to him but hoped that she could reach him if she ever needed him.

She quit the coffee shop a day before Christian did, the day of her fight with Amelia. She was not built for that kind of business. In the meantime she kept herself unemployed but subtily looking for jobs and an even more intense hope that production would find use for her and hire her on for another job. She floated between her room and the living room doing nothing. She kept building her psyche and was on a path to a better mindset, at least she hoped.