13|| "World's Worst Jenga Game"

Octavia's guide to the hell that is the English language

MISTAKE
/məˈstāk/

(n.)an action or judgment that is misguided or wrong.
(v.) be wrong about.
⤷alternate definition: something we all make

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When Amelia finally succeeded in getting Octavia at least slightly sobered up, it was 6:15 and they were getting ready to get dressed. While Amelia went for a sleek black dress, Octavia opted for the more comfortable choice of a rosy purple top and jeans.

The drinks, games, and music were set, and Octavia was ready to risk it all.

If there was one girl that knew how to party, it was Octavia Lee. Let's just say she didn't spend her first couple of college years sober. But of course she's had a pivotal life change, which all started and ended with the mysterious Ethan that Amelia had mentioned.

But more on that later.

She did, in fact, have a few tricks up her sleeve. Some would go terribly wrong. And others, maybe not so bad. There are three parts to this story:

Getting absolutely hammered.

The worlds worst jenga game.

The most unfortunately timed moment

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No one actually showed up at 7. It was more like 7:30ish, but of course everyone had their excuses. But not one of them knew what was in store for this evening, but oh how they would enjoy it. The first to roll in, Lovely Lucy and coincidentally, Rami. 

It was awkward at first, considering that Rami wasn't a partier and Lucy was just too sweet. The real party started when Ben rolled in with Joe, and what seemed to be about a thousand bottles of pure death, at least that's all what they would be thinking about in the morning. Gwil picked up Allen and met up with Christian in the lobby.

The crew was all there. And they most definitely looked like an over-casted version of the mystery gang.

"Are you ready to rock?!" Octavia asked them, pouring shots bar style, lined up in a row, the overflow dripping onto the floor. "For starters, each time you are not having fun, judged by me, you do a shot! Each time you don't dance to an absolutely amazing song, you do a body shot, picked by yours truly!" She waved her hands around her face and smiled broadly. "Rule number two, let loose!! If I see you standing around, *cough* Rami *cough* you have to drink a mystery drink, mixed by me. It's your decision really, so I better see all of you having fun!" She announced and lifted her shot glass.

"One." Amelia counted.

"Two." Octavia nearly shouted

"THREE!" They all chimed in and dipped their heads back. They slammed their glasses back down on the table to which Octavia refilled them straight to the brim again.

"I already regret this." Rami announced and rolled his eyes in fake annoyance.

"There are no regrets Mr. Malek, only poor decisions." She cheered to him and did another shot.