11|| "Fuel to the Fire"

Octavia's guide to the hell that is the English language

BAD NEWS
/bad n(y)oz/

(n.) a person or thing that is regarded as unpleasant, unlucky, or undesirable.
⤷see also: the last thing Octavia Lee needed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It had been a few days for sure. A few days from what? The last time Octavia had talked to her best friend since she was basically blown off.

She missed their time together, all the memories that they shared. But for some odd reason she couldn't quite find herself missing Amelia that much. And it hurt Octavia to admit, but maybe Gwil was right. She did seem awful babyish and whiny during their whole debacle over Christian and not to mention rude when Octavia actually did something from herself.

But she needed Amelia. Amelia was in fact what kept her stable. Without her, Octavia wasn't sure she could keep her good girl facade.

But from an outside perspective, it seemed that Amelia was poisoning Octavia rather that remedying her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Calling Amelia Badelia🧚🏻‍♀️
connecting...

"H-hey?"

"I just wanted to see how you were, I haven't seen you in forever."

"I know, I've been busy."

"Are you okay? You still sound mega pissed."

"I'm not.... just... I don't know. I'm tired of dealing with always getting the short end of the stick. christian handed himself to you on a silver platter and you practically devoured him. I'm not mad, that'd be dumb, I'm just coping."

"Umm excuse me? Devoured him? Where is this coming from?"

"You're life isn't very private anymore ya know? You're hanging out with movie stars now, posting it literally everywhere else and you don't think people are going to google you? I know Christian has been staying with you, I saw it on your instagram, how else should I interpret that?"

"As being a good friend, Amelia. He stayed with me because I was scared. He didn't just want to abandon me."

"Oh really scared... of what?"

"Yes! He thought I might...."

"Might what? Come on Octavia spit it out, it's not like you haven't lied to me before."

"Might hurt myself! Ok! Happy?"

"Oh..."

"Don't 'oh' me. You're still clearly pissed so why don't you stop lying to me. And since you wanna insinuate, I know my brother spent the night at your house."

"You have to be joking... c'mon Octavia..."

"I really don't know what to think Amelia, at this point I feel like I don't even know you!"

"Don't know me? Really? Do I need to remind you of Ethan, Octavia? You wanna play the personality card, I'll play."

"You've crossed a line."