7|| "Irony"

Octavia's guide to the hell that is the english language

IRONIC
/īˈränik/

(adj.) happening in the opposite way to what is expected, and typically causing wry amusement because of this.
⤷Alternative definition: Octavia's life because she has some impending curse
⤷see also: That one really good Alanis Morissette song

Ironic. If her future student had not just knocked himself unconscious, Octavia probably would have been on the floor rolling. Of course the one person in the world who she needs to be capable of retaining actual knowledge passes out because they didn't know perm stood for permanent. What. An. Idiot.

She found herself bolting through grass and gravel, making her way to where Brian and Roger were. But there was one issue, well technically two but anyway, she couldn't remember where Brian and Roger had been or where they would be and of course those were the two people she needed.

Eventually, she managed to find Ben, who also apparently found Amelia. They were just casually walking around talking and Octavia sprang up on them like Usane Bolt.

"Are you good?" Amelia asked as Octavia stopped to catch her breath, she could almost hear herself wheezing.

"Ok, Joe can't be that good." Ben looked shocked which then developed into a smirk.

"Not the time, Benjamin. Joe fainted, and the hairdresser couldn't figure out if he was unconscious or not, or if he has a concussion. So I suggest you help me find Brian or Roger pronto." Octavia glanced at her phone real quick, maybe Lucy had notifed her over instagram about Joe.

"He fainted? Why? What did you do to him?" Ben asked. Octavia couldn't tell if he was being serious or sarcastic.

"Yes, and I didn't do anything to him, he freaked out when he found out 'perm' stood for permanent."

"You have got to be kidding me, he's that stupid?" Ben stifled a laugh.

"Again, not the time Benjamin." Octavia stated, "Now please help me find them."

The three walked all around the film sight, calling out Roger and Brian but still no luck. Octavia could tell that Amelia and Ben were most definitely not taking this as seriously as her.

"You and Joe are 1000% a match made in heaven." Amelia commented as Octavia called out for Brian again.

"Gross I'm not here to date him.. that would be... unprofessional."

"Please, when have YOU ever been professional?" Amelia scoffed at Octavias comment.

"says you, coming here for the sole purpose of touching Ben's ass." Octavia rolled her eyes.

"Touching whose arse?" Ben called, a little ways away from the girls.

"No one's" Both girls said in unison, to which Ben smirked at. The girls went back to their conversation, getting no where with the search for Roger and Brian.

"But seriously, there's absolutely nothing there when you talk to Joe or even think about him?" Amelia pushed.

"He's attractive for a ginger." Octavia commented nonchalantly.