27|| "Paul Prenter"

Octavia's guide to the hell that is the English language

PAUL PRENTER
/ˈpɑu̯l ˈpren(t)ər/

(n.) Freddie Mercury's former manager
⤷Alternate Defintion- Freddie Mercury's friend who had a particularly bad impact on the band.
⤷See Also- the character played by Allen Leech in Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was nearing towards 7 and Octavia was having the time of her life. To summarize her experience: This is how she wanted to live life. Fast pace always doing something being somewhere with someone at all times. This was her dream and it was coming true right in front of her eyes. The boys were stripping down in their respective dressing rooms as she sat in the recording studio admiring it's perfection.

Her conversation with Brian truly opened her eyes and she was ready for any opportunity he handed her. He did though, in the mean time, permanently hire her back to keep watch, maintain the instruments, and refresh Joe on bass anytime he needed. To keep it short, she was ecstatic.

The first to enter from the dressing room was Gwil, wig and clog free looking like her normal brother again.

"Welcome back." He smiled at her.

"Thanks Gwil, happy to have me back?"

"Of course, I never wanted you to leave in the first place."

"Well it's always good to have your trusted bass extraordinaire on hand."

She could hear Ben and Joe down the hallway making as much noise as they possibly could. All play and no work makes Joe unbelievably attractive.

"Alright, Gwil, ready to hit that after work line rehearsal?" Joe asked very forwardly.

"But you just got done with work?" Octavia questioned.

"The grind never stops my love, you don't become this talented in one night." Ben flexed. "I'm ruining lives with my good looks."

"Consider my life pristine then." She smiled at him.

"Oh one day Oxy, you'll admit that you love me."

"Maybe, Benjamin, maybe."

Joe clapped his hands. "Alrighty gang let's hit the road."

"What are you guys? The mystery gang?" Octavia giggled.

"Duh" Joe cocked his hip to the side. "Bens Fred and Gwil is Velma."

"Does that make you daphne?" Octavia mocked.

"Uh obviously. Don't you see the resemblance?" Octavia rolled her eyes at him.

"Are we ready?" Rami asked walking into the room.

"Ready Freddie" Joe said eagerly.

"You too Rami? Am I spending this whole evening alone?" Octavia complained.

"Not quite. May we introduce you to... drum roll please," Joe put on his best game show voice, "Allennnnn Leechhhhhh! Equipped with the best biceps in all of Ireland and a mouth that never stops talking, he is your one stop shop for all the cures of boredom. Steppp uppppp Allennnnnn!!"