17|| "Speak French to Me My Darling"

Octavia's guide to the hell that is the English language

KEY FRAME
/kē frām/

(n.) A moment that seemed insignificant at the time but ended up marking a diversion into a strange and new era of life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Calling Christian was not an easy thing to do. She felt guilty for even speaking to him because he had no idea what was coming. It took her forever just to hit dial, and even as she did it she couldn't hold back her tears. Now Octavia was not one to break up with someone over the phone, and she wasn't about to do it now. Christian, even though they would not leave each other's lives on good terms, deserved an in-person breakup.

After her long talk with Lucy and Amelia, Octavia realized that she couldn't wait any longer for her life to be fixed for her, and instead decided to take charge for once. And after being convinced, again, that noodle-shaped skater boys with a weed addiction were not her type, she finally came to the conclusion that she and Christian were wrong for each other. Now, granted, Christian was not in the least bit an Ethan, Octavia also wasn't going to step back and let him turn into one.

Now she sat back, on her little stool next to the door, patiently waiting for Christian. Or her next panic attack. Whichever came first. Gwilym was home, and Octavia wasn't sure if that was the best idea. But alas, you can not kick out someone who offers up more than half the rent each month.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What are you doing? And why are you just sitting there? That can not be comfortable." Gwil rolled his eyes at his sister, slouched on the little wooden stool. He was coming down for yet another cup of coffee and Octavia hoped that he would hurry up before Christian arrived.

"This is my stool of small emotional panic attacks." She defended herself as she crossed her arms.

"Did you buy that stool just for that?" He asked, still giving her a "What the hell?" look.

"Yes, in fact I did. It keeps me from pacing. Now, if you would go back to your room, that would be greatly appreciated."

"You are being ridiculous." He said, mixing creamer into his coffee.

"I stepped out of your way when you broke up with your college girlfriend." She fought back.

"Wait, are you breaking up Christian tonight?" Gwil paused and then turned around to look at his little sister.

"...yeah I am. I think it's time." She said after a pause.

"Oh well if you need anything afterwards, just let me know." He gave her a sympathetic grin before turning around and taking out his phone, his grin spreading into a full on smile.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

IMESSAGE GC

"I"M IN A BAND + ALLEN"

Gwilym (Bri 2.0)
Ben (Rogah)
Rami (Freddie)
Joe (Deacy)
Allen (not prenter)