「Soda Pop」

[HPA AU]
____________
______
__

Shuichi POV

Hope's peak academy, where every student's have amazing talents, builds a seed of hope to the future or so I thought.

A girl with blondes hair enters our class, and walks up to me, it looks like my first time seeing her.

"Shuichi Saihara, It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, it's Kaede Akamatsu!" She gently shakes my hands as a greet.

-

RIIIIIIING!

Guess that's the bell, finally classes is over so I can finally rest my head from assignment.

"Huh? Rains?" I looked over the windows beside me, and I saw Kokichi sits next to me smilling closing his eyes.

"What's up, Shumai? Why do you stare at me like that?" I flinched, I was too focus on him that I forgot that I keep starring at him for too long.

I shake my head's and smile nervous, "ah nothing nothing, sorry for interupt you" I got up from my seat and left the class.

Kokichi POV

Shuichi left the class, leaving me alone inside classroom. I open my eyes and stopped prenteding to be happy, I'm done with playing lies.

I stood up surprised that I forgot that I have something to tell for him! Damn it, why am I so forgetful!?

I ran as fast as I can through hall way, trying to find his whereabouts. I stopped for a second and look down to window, there's Shuichi with Kaede under umbrella together, I wonder what are they doing down there?
It means he's about to go outside from school, great.

I became more panic when Kaito spots me and Maki glares at me, welp I don't have time for them so I just ran off.

-

When I was about to reach them, they're moving fast to cross street, Kaede holds his hands cheerfully, Shuichi who's feels embarrassed and shy when she holds his hands.

Oh fuck, I completely forgot about the Rain!
I cover my head with my both arms above it and continue to running chasing them.

I run, calling out his name.

"SHUICHI!"

I yelled.

"Hm?"

He turn his head around and look at me with eyes wide open.

"Hahaha! Finally you-"

"KOKICHI, WATCH OUT!"

Without me noticing, a cars ran over to me so fast and—

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shuichi POV

"..."

I couldn't do anything.

My feet felt numb to move. The feels of despair crawling to my body, I'm shaking so hard, I try my best to not burst out cry.

An unexpected incidents happening in front of me and Kaede.

I can't forget it, it hurt so badly. My head swirling around the world that wrapped in pitch black.

"Shuichi! H-Hold up!" Kaede screamed when she catches me passed away.

E N D