「Code Black」

[Mafia AU]
___________
_______
___

Kokichi POV

I was in car, driving with my other 5 members. We were on our way to finished the mission we're working on.

Just a little more then we arrived at a mansion. I step on brake then stopped in front of it. I came out from the car and went inside, along with my members following my back.

"Welcome, Mr.Ouma."

An old man that I assume as the butler, opening the door for us and letting us in.

I step in, A man looking in black corset with a long tie walking down to stairs starring at me. It was Shuichi, the owner of the mansion and also my boss.

"Have you finish your job well?"

"Of course, sir. This is my report and I would like you to pay me right now."

I handed over the report file on my hands to him. He took it and flips the page to see it.

After he done, he glares at me with serious face. I keep my straight face as possible to not making me suspected.

"Place this on my office desk."

"Yes, Young master."

He gave the reports to the old man. I thought he was done but he give me stare sign to come follow him. I told my members to stay outside and waits for me, then I follow him to up stairs.

-

"So what's the problem? Didn't you say that I finish my job well?"

He place his hands over the balcony second floor. I just stare at him while waiting for his answer.

"I have a bad feeling about this"

As I thought, he point his gun at my forehead in speed, and so I did the same thing to him.

We're both threatening each other. This bullet will shoot him if he dare to kill me. Just as that he walk closer and closer makes me have to walk backwards.

My back hit the walls, I lean over and still have my gun at his forehead. I lose my grip, he immediately smack my hands and my gun fell down to ground.

He grab my hands and pushed me over close to wall. I groans in pain in my wrist.

"Ugh!.. what do you want now? Kill me?"

I spoke with nervous smirk on my face. He slowly move closer to me, I felt his one knee touching my thigh.

"Is he mad? I think he realize my mistake. I am so dead"

My thoughts speaking so loud making me panic half death. I closed my eyes and also looking away from him.

"Will you be my lover?"

I heard a whispers, his hot breathe on my ears. I jump surprised by his words, my face grow red pink shades.

"HUH?!"

I yelled loud at him. He giggling but still cornering me.

"I thought you as Mafia, this wouldn't make you scared."

"Well... You're scaring me with those questions."

I am very annoyed.

"Here's a thing. 1. Yes 2. Number 1 3. Number 2, which one?"

He's forcing me to pick yes. I tried to escape from him but he's gripping me more harder.

"Ack! Okay, okay! You possesive person!"

He finally let me go and pulled me into a sweet hug.

"Finally you're mine."

What was that supposed too? Is he have a crush on me or a code for another mission? I don't know and will not knowing.

E N D