「Heart of chocolate」

[Valentine special!]
____________
______
__

Shuichi POV

Valentine is coming soon. Or tomorrow. I have no plans to give chocolate to him yet! I mean I just have to make one right?

I haven't even made any moves yet. I don't want to seem awkward when I meet him, but…is there another way?

"A chocolate.."

I muttered while thinking.

"Hey, Shuichi!"

Kaede came before me with a wave of her hand. I greeted her back with a smile.

"Oh Shuichi, you look stressed. What's wrong?"

"Hah...I..I think I'm troubled with Valentine"

"Valentine? Oh right! You could've asked me to help you! Who's your partner?"

I don't know why Kaede is so eager to help me with the Valentine thing. She asked me to go to a chocolate shop and I accepted her invitation.

-

Valentine's day

"Why am I so nervous about this?"

Yesterday she had convinced me that I could do it. But what can I do now?! Waiting here for him until late afternoon?!

I've never had someone for Valentine's Day, but now I'm sure I will this time. Not sure either.

I waited in the park and stood right by the tree with its leaves falling on my head. While swinging my legs non-stop from nervousness and anxiety, I'm staring down at the ground.

"Shuichi!"

His voice called my name from a distance. I turned towards the source of the voice and found Kokichi standing there staring at me.

He walked with little jumps. The grin on his face says I know what you're doing here.

"Ah..uhm, Kokichi I-"

"Ooh~ you got a box of chocolate behind you~ Who are you going to give it to?"

His curious eyes sparkling. His hand placed on mine, he letting out a small laughs and drags me to somewhere.

"If you're just shy, just tell me~"

"I-I'm not, I'm just...a bit nervous"

"Just?"

He turned his head towards me. We stare at each other for quite some time. It makes me feel so stupid.

The silence that came suddenly between us was awkward.

"Alright, I can wait to eat your chocolate!"

"My chocolate? Uhm..."

His hand pulled a small brown rectangular box in my hand. I was surprised with a blushing face, trying to reclaim my chocolate from the evil's hands.

That gremlins ran away from me, looks like he was stealing the chocolate from me!
I run after him before he was far away.

We're running for a few minutes until he stop at a lake that surrounded by a forest I think. There, he shows me a genuine smile, my heart melts a little.

"What am I thinking?!"

I quick brush off those thoughts out of my head and reach to him.

"Nom nom... Hmmmm taste like Shuichi"

"Eh?! You already ate them?!"

"For the wholeeeee chasing, yes I did"

"What do you mean tastes like me?!"

"Because you're sweet~"

The purple locks chuckles. I sighed and smilling softly. I have urge to grab his wrist and pull him closer, very close to my face and kiss him so bad.

"Oh, I don't like white chocolate sadly"

"Y-You don't? Sorry...I thought you'd like them"

"It's a lie!"

E N D