「Heart Stealer」

[Phantom Thief AU]
____________
______
__

Shuichi POV

Nightime has begun. Yet I still haven't finished my mission from time to time. It's been 1 week, my first time getting a different case from usual.

"Stop there!"

I yelled at the criminal in white suit and cape with a long hat. He's sprint like flash until he sunddely slowed his steps and turns around at me.

"Nehehe~ Aww it's been days, dear Detective. Why not you just give up?"

The thief told me to surrender with laughter.

"No way I would do that!"

I yell. I'm working so hard to catch him even at the end he managed to escaped. Sudden there's a sort lights came from a helicopter outside.

When I looked away for seconds, the thief disappear from my sight and breaks out by the window and catches the ladders that hangs on the helicopter.

"Goodnight, Sir. I'll make sure get on time again."

He's smirks as the helicopter taking him away further before I could catch him. I reached my hands out from the broken windows, but he's getting far away.

"And I'll make sure to capture you."

My heart spoke.

"Oooi!!! Saihara-kun! Did you finished your job yet? Did you catch him? Or you lost him again?"

I look at him, a friend from mine named Kokichi call me out. He's my childhood friends other than Kaede. Indeed, he have same thing in commons with the criminal I have been trying to catch. Purpled hair and short height, but I doubted because his voice more childish than the elegant thief has.

He always comes to my office everyday. Whenever the thief gets away, he always popped out and asking me if I catched him. A bit strange but I consider that as a mystery. Kokichi jumped up and down in front of me to see my face under my detective hat.

"Heeey, why so quiet??? Did you catch him?"

He's jumping like rabbit while talking. I just smile and pat him. I'm a little bit tired for running 5 hours.

"Hmm... No, I haven't."

I yawned, I never sleep over 2 days. I have so many reports to work on, in the middle night until dawn. My vision got so blurry and my body losses it's balance.

I was about to fall but Kokichi catch me by his arms and putting my head over his shoulder. I shut my eyes and went asleep fast.

Kokichi POV

He fell asleep on me. I guess I should drive him home again. God, it's so tiring, I have to switched clothes under than 5 seconds and hidding my phantom thief uniform somewhere. Well pretty much disguising is my skill too.

-

I hold his keyhouse, I walk inside as I'm dragging him into his bedroom then put him on bed.

"Man, he's snoring like grandpa."

When I was about to leave him, his hands grab mine and pulled me back. I flinch and look at him who's half-awake with face of tired.

"You're...under arrested."

His words took me by surprise. I tried to let go of his hands but he sunddely handcuff me with his hands too so I won't escape. After that he back into deep sleep.

"..."

I'm speechless. What if he dreamed about me in thief form then he know it was me?! Well that's not important, I need to get out of here before he could notice!

"Fuck! I don't have my lockpicks!"

I scream whisper checking my pockets. I left it on my white coat pocket, damn it! Now I couldn't leave!

"Zzzzz..."

"..."

Why is he look so peaceful sleeping like that? And cute-

"Wah!"

I yelp as he grabbed and smack me down to bed and cuddles. For real, I'm froze and lost my last brain cell. My face feels so hot about to explode like bom.

"Guess I'll stay like this"

E N D