「 Different 」

[Pregame x Ingame]
___________
______
___

Shuichi POV

Morning. Today is nothing special except for Monokuma's announcement last night. He says something about motive or whatever is that. I didn't hear them clearly because I was too sleepy that night. So to figure it out, everyone goes to gym for the motive that Monokuma said.

I can hear all those mumbles across rooms. People get anxiety during the killing game still continue. What will happen now?

"Ayyay! Morning students~"

Monokuma appears in time.

"Monokuma, what's the motive?"

"Yeah! Hurry up and tell us!"

I shouted and so Kaito are.

He walks back and forth then thinking. It takes him few minutes before he goes up to stage with a box and curtains on it.

"Are you guys ready?!"

"What is that thing?"

Himiko speak. Monokuma pulls down the curtain and revealing a person laying down looks unconscious. Everyone scream in shocked. I was about to get them free from that cage where they locked up.

I runs towards that cage and trying to save them. When it's close up, I can see them very clearly. That purple locks and dark clothes.

"Kokichi?!"

By the time I try to opens the lock, Maki came to me and kick hard the lock until it's broken. Although I surprised but that's not the time! When the locks is open I hurry grab him out from the cage. He was still asleep, I thought I could bring him to my bedroom and explain to him everything later.

-

Kokichi POV

I wake up. That's when I realize I wasn't in my room anymore. I get up in shocked, just to make sure that I'm not getting kidnapped or something.

"Oh, Kokichi, you're awake!"

Someone calling me, I turned my back to see Shuichi with different clothes and without a hat coming in. He sat down beside me on bed then gives me a glass of water. Hesitant to accept it because I don't know if he puts something in it. But whatever, I drank it anyway.

It's silence and awkward. We're both just staring off into space and do nothing. Anyway I feel weird, why is he so much different from I know?

"Hey, h-have a moment?"

I looked at him as he said that. Then he began to explain the whole thing and stuff.

Shuichi POV

He's much quieter than I expected. At the same time he's just so cute, I can't-

"Mhm, I don't mind."

Was he just say that it's okay?! Oh my- I cannot let Monokuma kill him, I need type of Kokichi like this. Sunddely I have urge to ruffles his hair so badly and he's letting me do it. I'm so happy that I giggled to myself.

"Are you okay?"

"Eh! I'm f-fine! Sorry, I patted you without your consents."

"Hmm.. it's okay, you're nice too."

With that we were talking for few hours.

-

Nighttime announcement playing, it means it's already night. How long we've been talking? I guess I don't know how long. I'm starting to feel sleepy, I need to sleep right now.

I lay down on bed with Kokichi on my side. He seemed tired too so I cuddled him into sleep.

"What...are you doing?"

"Aren't we usually sleep like this?"

"No..?"

Shoot! I forgot that he's not Kokichi I know!

"Sorry! I-"

I let go of him with embrassment. My face grows red and hot, I could feel my head is telling me to say sorry. It's not my fault but did he feel uncomfortable?!

"I haven't try that with my Shuichi. So I could say it's fine so when I'm back I'll cuddle him just like you did."

"Sorry...."

"No need to apologize."

Kokichi gently patting my head to comfort me. I fell to the bed and grab my knees to chest as I'm hiding underneath the blanket. Kokichi lay down while he's cuddling me like a little ball.

E N D