「Strings」

[Puppet AU]
___________
_______
___

Shuichi POV

Do you ever realize that someone could be controlling everything behind a red curtain as their hiding place? In this case I am completely aware about that. I just don't wanna stay silent about it and keep playing whatever they want.

"Ugh... Damn it"

I was on my way to my dorms, Kaede wave at me while she's standing in front of the door.

"Hey Shuichi!"

"Hey...Kaede"

God, I feel so tired, I don't remember wasting too much energy today.

"Are you okay? Your face looks pale and sweats alot"

"Hm? Yeah, I'm very tired right now.."

I sighed and pass her. I almost fall asleep, my eyes feels so heavy, the vision is unclear to see.

-

After getting some rest I finally get back my energy.

"I wish I could work hard to solve this mystery.."

I have no clue about the mastermind yet. It's still invisible to see, but I need to figure it out as soon as possible!

A door knocking sounding snapping me out. I get up and get the door. There's someone in front of my dorm at time like this, a person standing with neutral face right in front of me.

"Oh hey, do you need something?"

I asked him. Kokichi looking his surrounding like being wary before he continue to drag me inside and close the door. I still surprised what have he done that so sudden.

He stare me with his eyes emptying. I don't know what to do, but in other than that I choose to start up a conversation.

"So uhm, are you going to ask me something?"

More like questioning.

"Shuichi"

He say my name. Kokichi move towards me, step by step closer. He lean his body against me and his face buried in my chest.

"Wake up"

-

His voice trying to waking me up from my long slumber. The air seems escaping from my nose, everything so dark around me. A small place like coffin where I slept and I finally waked up.

"HAH!!"

I gasped, waking me from those nightmare. Those dreams still leaving a trace in my mind. Foot step keep getting closer, then I take a look to my side.

"Oh Saihara-chan! You already wake up? The fun is not start yet"

A short guy with white dressed up like a clown walking over me. If I remembered, Kokichi, he's the mastermind who's controlling us.

Before I got kidnapped, I was get caught by him when I tried to goes to the hidden room behind the moving bookcase. He dragging me in with force by my arms then got knocked out.

"Good morning anyway~ Sleeping head"

Kokichi resting his head over the place where I was sleeping. He's smirking, a devil smile. Something wrong with my eyesight. I kinda see a red strings wrapping around all his fingers. I looked at my hands, my wrist wrapped by the red strings and also my neck like I was a puppets.

"Shumai, let's starting our shows, my beloved detective~"

E N D