「Reunion」

[High School AU]
___________
______
___

Kokichi POV

"Guys hurry up!" Kaede screamed as she enters into my dorm.

"I haven't finished yet!"

"What are you looking for?"

"My tie! I can't find them anywhere, agh-!!"

The frustrating noise I let out makes me even more overwhelmed. I wanted to give up on finding them but Kaede poke my shoulder and point at the tie hanging on my shoulder.

"Oh.. Thank you!" I said.

-

It's supposed to be a normal reunion but why do I have to dressed like this? I mean, it's not that bad but come on!

"We're here"

"Yeay!"

Rantaro drive us both to a mansion. This was Kirumi mansion, yes, since she's a Prime Minister.

We walked in and group of people we know saw us. I guess Kirumi just throwing a small part at her own mansion, how impressive.

"Hey you there! Came early huh?"

"Hm? Oh, Nagito, hey hey"

I smiled to him. Nagito, he was my friend and also Hinata's boyfriend. They've been dating for 2 years

"Did you see Shuichi?"

"No, not yet. Kyoko hasn't showed up too"

Nagito sighed and he begin to smile and walk away. I just shrugged cause I know he wouldn't coming too.

"Well well~ isn't it the little purple gremlin?"

I looked at her with glares. Celestia, even though sometimes we're gambling together or making chaos.

"Yeeaaah, whatever, witch"

I roll my eyes and went to the front door. But before I could reach to the handle, somebody just entered, making me shock a bit.

Everyone's eyes on them. It was Kyoko and Shuichi, they're like mother and son. I can tell how mesmerizing Shuichi and beautiful Kyoko is.

"Tch- why are you late!?"

"Sorry, y'know the traffic-"

"Oh you came huh, Kyoko?"

"I won't if he doesn't forcing me."

"Shuichi?"

"No, Makoto"

That witch taking her wife away and left me and Shuichi alone. I look at him, he's wearing a pretty boring suit with a butterfly tie.

"Did Tsumugi made this?"

"I was actually don't have anything to wear so I asked her"

Really? That weeb just give him a free clothes? I wonder what is he cosplaying now, since the ultimate cosplay made this.

Shuichi POV

-

It's almost midnight since I arrived. Well it seems people enjoying the party.

"I wonder where's Kokichi now.."

I went off from the dance floor and try to find Kokichi. Maybe he's on second floor. I walked up to the stairs case and still looking for him.

"Kokichi?"

My voice echoing through the hallway and someone replies me. I go to the exactly where those voice coming from and reach the end of the hallway, I turned right and there's him, watching the moon on the balcony.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hmm...I dunno"

I walk closer next to him. The moon was shining so bright with the dark blue skies. Also the stars are pretty too.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

I could feel a hand slipped into mine.

E N D