「You drew stars around my scars」

[Ingame]
____________
______
__

Shuichi POV

It's still day time. What should I do now? I don't want to spend my time sitting inside my room, do I?

"Maybe I should go outside."

With that I stepped out from my room to go somewhere else. In accident I find Kokichi was there alone. He looks confuse. Should I spent my time with him?

"Oh, Shuichi! You're surprised me"

"Ah! Uh hey"

We greets each other. I thought I was the one who's going to approach him but instead he run towards me and grab me by a hand. We took a small walk around the school while Kokichi is telling a little story about his organization or something like that. Well I know it was all his lies but I don't want to disappointed him.

-

Surely we stop at dining hall. There was no one beside both of us. We sat down and silent for a moment.

"Hey, wanna play a game?"

"Game?"

"If you win I'll let you go!"

What does that even mean? Let me go?

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Out of nowhere he pulls out a small knife from his pocket. I'm starting to understand what kind of 'game' he actually mean.

"Let's see who last long~"

Kokichi started to move the knife around between his fingers. Faster and faster it goes. I can't stop him even though I want too, he would just ignored me.

"Ahahaha!! Isn't this feels intense?"

"N-No! Please just stop!"

It won't stopping him just by telling him to stopped. The table leaves a mark of the knife stabbing it. It could've hurt him badly. Why are you doing this, Kokichi?

As if he was playing like a pro but sunddely he missed and stabbed one of his fingers.

"Agh-!"

The bloods flowing from his finger as he screamed. I knew this was going to happen so I hurry getting the first aid kit that is somewhere in dining hall and treat his wound quickly. I clean those bloods and wrapped the bandages around his fingers but it seems I messed up the wrappings at first.

But why Kokichi is so quiet so sudden?
Did it's surprising him? Well I hope he knows what is he doing right now. I'm quite shock too that his hands was cold as ice.

Kokichi POV

Shuichi worries about me?

Really? I'm trying to not get carry away by this feelings and letting him do whatever he needs to do.

After he done I looked at the bandages on my hands.

"You're putting too much, Shuichi. It's too tight!"

"R-Really?! Sorry!"

I laughed as if nothing happen. It's so cute to seeing his face scared because of....me?

"Well because I'm lose you are free"

"I told you, what do you mean by that?"

"Nishishi~ y'know if you know"

I left him just like that. I left the dining hall, Shuichi didn't bother to after me so I'm running. He can't see me like this, I'm so happy and feel touched.

E N D