|Chapter 1: "The New Student"|

quick note: I remade this chapter.

"PSSS, Angel! Angel Duncan" Quinn mutter.
"what? What do you want?!!?"
"I need your help in my test, In question B"
"question b!?!? you're still in question b!?!?!" Angel facepalm.
"yes"
"No, leave me alone with your dumbass"

Angel POV: I was done, the first one done. I got up and put my test paper on the teachers desk. A few more people did too. Were their waiting for someone to put their test paper down first? cause that happens often. I sat back down, waiting impatiently for the others to finish. I sneakily took out my phone. "Angel, put away your phone please" the teacher utter. I rolled my eyes and stuffed my phone inside my pocket. 5 minutes later the bell rang. I was in my locker grabbing my science books. "Hey"
I heard a voice, a voice I never heard before. I turned around and saw a Bacon. Ugh, those creatures are annoying. "What you want?" I said in a spiteful tone. "Well..I'm new here and I was wondering if you can show me around here"
"Ask someone else"
I walked away, he was behind me, following me. He started to ask me a bunch of questions of where everything is. I got annoyed so I shoved his face and went ahead.

Cleo POV: Ow! I just needed help finding my classes. I guess I'll just explore—-
"Are you lost?"
"WHAT AH-" thump!
"Oh shit- my bad, I didn't mean to scare you"
I looked up and saw a girl with a black ponytail, baggy jeans, and a pizza shirt. "What's your name?" She questioned. "My..n-name is Cleo!"
"Nice to meet you Cleo, I'm Calista, but you can call me Cali for short"
Calista held a hand out and helped me up. "Thank you" I smiled. "It's not a problem"

"So are you new here?"
"Yup!"
"Nice, so do you know where you're going?"
I nodded my head to a no. No I do not know where my classes are I told her. I showed her my schedule letting her observe it. She nodded and handed me it back. "Follow me" She grabbed my wrist leading me to the class I had next. I was nervous, scared that everyone might make fun of me or maybe not even liked me. Just like In my old school where everyone hated me for being "basic" and somehow "worthless?!?"
I entered the classroom c3. Everyone was facing at me, giving me awkwardly looks. I got shivers down my spine.

"Ah, you most be the new student!" The teacher smiled, pitching my cheeks. "Don't do that please" I swift her hand away.
"You can take a seat next to..Angel" she pointed. I look where she was pointing, she was pointing at the guy, the SAME guy who I asked if he can help me around the school . I sighed and took a seat. "Great, I have to sit with a dumb ass bacon" he murmured . "You know I can hear you right?" I faced him. "Whatever, just shut up"

Angel's POV: I can't believe I have to sit next with a dumb bacon. Who even wants to sit with bacons anyways-? I howl in boredom. I hate this class period.

"Ok, class today you'll be doing a project with a partner. You'll be partnering with the person next to you"

I turned to the bacon slowly, fuck.

"You'll each get science board but, you'll have to pay 1 quarter for it"

"Hey bacon, you have a quarter?"
"Yeah I do..."
"Give it" Angel demanded.
The Bacon slowly takes out a quarter from his pocket, I snatched it from his hand and went to the teacher to buy the board. "I got it"
" so, what do you wanna do for it?"
"Uh, I don't know? Maybe how are Bacons dumb?!?"
"I'm serious"
"Shit, I don't know?"
Cleo POV: "maybe we should...talk about our environment...? Or global warming..."
"Let's not do the project, let's just get a F"
"No"
I sighed in frustration. Maybe we should do how to make homemade lemonade I said to him. He rolled his eyes in whatever. I took my sharpie out

"How to make homemade lemonade"

"That's stupid, this isn't elementary"
Whatever.

"So were going to do the project at my house?"

"Oho, I'm not coming...you'll be doing the entire project by yourself" Angel said.

By myself?!? Are you serious?!? I don't wanna do the project by my self. I would get all the credit and he won't. That's unfair.
I begged. Repeatedly saying
"Please work the project with me"
Angel looks like he had enough of me. To be honest, it pretty fun annoying him.

~
No one POV: "Cleo!!!!"

Cleo Heard a voice from the distance. He turned around and saw Calista running towards from him and giving him a hug. "I miss you"
"Its only been 50 minutes lol" Cleo chuckled. "I know but still— 😭"
Cleo Laughed.
They continued walking to the cafeteria to get lunch. "Who needs lines anyways? We could just cut! It's not like anyone is going to stop us" Calista grabbed Cleos wrist and went ahead without waiting in line. Everyone was complaining but, Calista doesn't really care.
Cleos POV: Me and Calista were just finding a table to sit and———-
BUMP!!
Not again....

"Hey watch where you going next time!!!"
I looked up. "Ugh, A bacon"
I got up by myself. "I'm very sorry——-"
"Shut up"
"Oh ok——"
"Why you so rude? SISTER"
Sisters?!? Are Calista and that girl sisters? No way.
"What's going on Cali? Why are you hanging out with this ugly creature?"
"First of all, he's not ugly, second of all, why are you acting up? Can I not make friends?"
"Didn't mom told you to stay away from those creatures!!!?? She also said they had a sort of Disease "
"Just leave me alone Quinn!!" Calista yelled in irritation.
Everyone became silent, they heard her and stared at her.  Calista was sweating. "Well this is embarrassing....." she mumbles.
I watched as Quinn walked out of the cafeteria. She turned to me and gave me a dirty look.
"Sorry about that"
"Its fine I guess"
~
Words count: 1082