|ch. 15 - Spilled|

~Still 2 days in prom~
~~~at Milos place~~~
Milo POV: I finally decided I would come back to school because my grades are getting bad. If I don't make my grades up in a few weeks my mom will ground me and take away all my belongings—-or  even worse, my room. I check the time on my phone and read 9:59. Holy shit, I'm really late! If I don't get there in time I will get detention! I grabbed my backpack and ran as fast as I can to school. I skipped breakfast today since I'm not really hungry.
Not even 5 minutes later I'm already here. This school hasn't changed a bit besides the emails of the new students coming here at this school. In I go.
~~~Calista POV~~~
I scanned the hallways looking for Quinn, but she is nowhere to be found. Where she might be? I checked everywhere including the washroom! Did she went home early? I hope not. I'll just keep on looking. I wanna know why she suddenly ran away when that Owen person pop up. It's like she knows him or something but I don't
~
~Milo POV~
The bell ring and everyone was just getting out of class. I got pushed around of the crowd of students trying to head to third period. I accidentally bumped into a person with blue hair, grey shirt, and black pants. He looks oddly familiar..a guy I know.. but I can't quit remember who, "Uh..? Are you alright?" The mysterious person asked, waving his hand in front of my face. I nodded, "My bad dude, I didn't mean too bump into you!" I apologized scratching the back of my neck. "It's alright—..wait-"
I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Why didn't he finish his sentence am I—at-ATLAS? ATLAS? Crap,why is he here?!? Wasn't he transformed to a different school? I sigh, "hey Atlas."
"Hey Milo?"
"So uh, feels kind of weird seeing you here."
"Yeah..-"
"So uh, I'm going to head to class now..see you at..lunch?!!"
"Sure..?"
"Alright see you!"
"See you."
Man that was awkward.
~back to Owen and Cleo scene ~
No one's POV: "What do you mean by that..?" Cleo asked slightly turning to Owen. "Revenge." Owen stated slightly smirking . Cleo shook his head not liking Owen's idea. Owen frowned, "aww why not? Didn't you see how Angel treated you back there? Shit right?" Owen said elbowing Cleo. "Come on Cleo, it'll be fun~" Owen also added. Cleo shook his head again. "Why I would take advice from a person that bullied Angel...?" Cleo said while trying to walk away from Owen. Owen caught up, "Come on Cleo! It won't be that bad..besides its just a tiny bit of revenge." Cleo shook his head once again. Owen scoffed, "Why won't you take my advice?!? I'm just like you. A bacon." Cleo rolled his eyes, "And? Just leave me alone. You're literally wasting my time."
Cleo was about to leave but Owen quickly grabbed Cleo's wrist for he couldn't get away. "What are you doing?!? Let me go!" Cleo yelled out, trying to get out of Owens tight grip. "Take my advice or else."
"Or else what? kill me? Pathetic."
"Forget it. Suit yourself."
~
~~~At Lunch~~~
Milo POV: I sat next with Atlas in lunch reuniting with him since it's been a long time since we last hung out. I mean, I wanted to hang out with him but he never answers my text messages because he was so busy with a bacon dude. I sigh. How should I start this conversation? I clicked my tongue and slightly open my mouth to speak, "So Atlaster—"
Atlas: "Atlas. Not Atlaster"
Milo: "Right.. so Atlas how was your day?"
Atlas: "Good..yours?
Milo: "Great. Though, I wasn't expecting you to be in this school."
Atlas: Me either. Why haven't you been going to school lately? You still having mommy issues or something?"
Milo: "nah, I did it for I could stay away from you."
Atlas: "Yo—what- I- A-All I said was you still having mommy issues. Don't we all?"
Milo: "I mean yeah, it's normalized now to be honest but don't just change topic."
Atlas: (sighs)
Atlas: "Can we go somewhere else? I don't feel like eating lunch today."
Milo: "You sure?"
Atlas: "Yeah."
Milo: "Why? You wanna go see your little boyfriend or something?"
Atlas: "No-?"
Milo: "That's a lie dude."
Atlas: "is not."
Milo: "Is too."
Atlas: "Is not!"
Milo: "is too!"
Atlas: "IS NOT"
Milo: "IS TOO"
Atlas: "IS NOT!"
Milo: "IS TOO!"
Atlas: "Shut the fuck up or else I will throw hands"
Milo: (scoffs) "Try me sweetheart"
Atlas: "sweetheart? Disgusting."
Milo: "Just kidding, take a joke."
...
Milo rolled his eyes and face directly to another table seeing both Danica and Calista. He was still confused on who is who since they both look exactly the same except for the fact that Danica has a different colored eye, different hair style, and a orange beanie on top of her head. He got up to the two "identical twins" with a smug look in his face to start a conversation with both of them. "Hey." Milo greeted, looking down at the two girls who is snacking on their lunch. Calista looked up realizing  who it was and quickly looked at Danica blushing.  "Hey Milo." Danica greeted back giving Milo a friendly smile. "I-I—uh-I-I got to go."Calista nervously stuttered getting up and running to the bathroom to hide herself up from blushing. Milo farrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Why did she run off all of a sudden?" He asked Danica for an answer taking a seat in front of her. Danica shrugged, "I don't know. She always like that." Danica answered, throwing away her unfinished lunch in the trashcan that was next to her.
~~~ TIME SKIP TO MRS SOFTIES CLASS~~~
Cleo POV: I sadly look down thinking of the argument that happened 2 periods ago. Well it's not really an argument, I wasn't really fighting back, so I took a quick peek up to checked if Angel was here. Sadly not. I wanna talk to him but I can't. Mrs Softie stepped inside the classroom while holding a stack of papers in her hands. Right when she was about to say something to the class, she trip and drop all the papers on the ground which includes her face. It was funny but in the same time I felt bad. All the papers were scattered in the floor revealing some art that was drawn from students from years ago. One of the papers had a huge penis drawn on it and another one too. Mrs Softie sighed in exhaustion picking the papers up one by one. "Sorry about that class...let's continue our presentations from yesterday!" Mrs Softie promulgated putting some of the papers that were dropped on her desk. Everyone frowned at the word "presentation." I slammed my head on the desk realizing I forgot to do it. Now I'll get an F but it's not really a problem since I have no parents that'll boss me around. I perked my head up seeing Mrs softie pulling up the random name generator in her computer to generate a name of a student to go up in front of the class to present. I cross my fingers hoping I wouldn't be the first one to go up. The first name to come up was Courtney, Courtney has ginger hair with pony tails, a brown sweater, and sits in the same table with me and Angel. She got up with a huge smile in her face and a poster in her hands. She headed to the front of the class and held the poster up for us to see. My jaw widened, her art was an absolute MASTERPIECE. "I drew the galaxy!" She pointed out making eye contact with everyone. "T-that's beautiful! Can you tell the whole class on how you made it?" Mrs Softies said writing Courtney's grade down on a piece of paper. "I use chalk and pencil to sketch it out!" Courtney explained, rolling it back up. Mrs Softie signaled Courtney to sit back down. I wonder who's next.. I said to myself feeling a bit nervous. "3 more people and we'll finish the other presentations tomorrow!" Mrs softie stated, putting her finger tip on the mousepad to generate the next name that'll present. Thank god it's only 3 more people presenting but I really hope it doesn't choose me. "Anddd Angel You're next! What have you drawn?" Mrs Softie asked crossing her arms.
I looked to my left and saw Angel. I took a quick peak on what he drawn. It was a drawing of him and his little brother Timmy on where they first met. That's cute! Angel straightens his back and held drawing up for all us could see. "Here's a drawing of me and Timmy." He said sounding a bit low. "Who's Timmy?" A classmate asked. "My little brother" Angel answered.
~~~presentation's done~~~
"That's all for today! We'll continue our presentation tomorrow at Thursday."
Phew, thank god I didn't get picked for the presentation. I will finished it up at home if I have time. "For the meantime how about free time?"
Everybody jumped up, "YES!"
"Alright!"
What should I do for the meantime? Should I do some art? Yes, but what will I draw? Maybe something basic, maybe an apple, I don't know? I look around my table group looking for ideas. Courtney was drawing the ocean and a whale , Angel was drawing the Eiffel tower, while the 2 other is drawing small penises in a huge construction paper. (I Don't know how Mrs Softie hasn't found out yet.) I stared at Angel's drawing. It was better then mine. I barely can't draw cause all I draw is stick figures. I randomly chuckled accidentally catching Angel's attention. "What are you looking at?" Angel said in a irritated tone. "Nothing? Just your drawing." I answered looking down at the table. Angel scoff, "why? Do you think it's bad?" I shook my head, "no? I think it's pretty good." Angel scoffed again, "Yeah right." Does he think I'm joking? No. I looked over to Courtney, "Hey Courtney? Is it ok if I could borrow some of your paints?"
"Sure! What colors?"
"Red and green."
"Ok"
Once she handed the colors I needed, I thanked her and picked up my paintbrush getting ready to paint. I dip my paintbrush into the water and dip it on the red paint. "What are you going to paint?" Courtney asked. "An apple!" I answered. But then as soon as I pressed my paintbrush against the paper, my elbow knocked the cup of water spilling it on Angels artwork and some on the table too. I gasped, "shit- I'm so sorry." Angel eyes widened, "you-"
"YOU RUINED IT!"
"I didn't mean too! It was an accident!"
"IT WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE"
"No it was an accident!"
"IT WAS ON PURPOSE-"
(No ones POV)
Angel: "IT WAS ON PURPOSE!"
Cleo: "It was on ACCIDENT"
Courtney: "Dude Angel..calm down you can always fix it or do another one."
Angel: "How can I fix it when its wet!!? It's all smoosh."
Courtney: "dry it?"
Angel: "You're so dumb Courtney."
Courtney: "then do another one."
Cleo: "Look, it's my fault for not paying attention but I swear it was an accident."
Angel: "It wasn't an accident, YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE CAUSE OF WHAT HAPPEN HOURS AGO."
Cleo: "OH MY GOSH. DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE DEFINITION OF ACCIDENT?"
Angel: "I DO BUT YOU DO IT ON PURPOSE"
Cleo: "I DIDN'T"
Courtney: "Can you both shut the fuck up?!? Gosh. Everyone is looking at us."
Angel: "I won't shut the fuck up until mr fat ass admits that he did it on purpose."
Cleo: "I did it on accident and I'm not a fatass you bird nest"
Angel: "yes you are. Your ass can't even run a mile."
Cleo: "Why do you have to bring that up."
Angel: "Can I not?"
Courtney: "guys-"
Cleo: "And I thought we were arguing about your ruined artwork. Don't change the subject."
Courtney: "GUYS-"
Angel: "whatever, just admit you did it on purpose."
Cleo: "I did it on accident. Just shut the fuck up you're annoying me."
Courtney: "GUYS THE TEAC-"
Angel: "No YOU shut the fuck up. You were a lot more annoying in the beginning."
Courtney: "GUYS PLEASE THE TEACHER-"
cleo: "Ohoho me annoying? Your the one being annoying now."
Courtney: "OMG GUYS CAN YOU PLEASE-"
Angel: "as if. Go kill yourself."
Courtney: "GUYS???"
Cleo: "awww I'm going to cry!"
Angel: "Then cry."
Courtney: "HELLO?!? CAN YOU GUYS NOT HEAR ME?!?"
Cleo: "Why would I cry?"
Angel: "Cry"
Cleo: "no"
Courtney: "Guys be quiet please I'm trying to work and the teacher is—"
Cleo: "END OF THE CONVERSATION YOU STUPID BIRD NEST. I HATE YOU, YOU ALWAYS ASSUME I DO SOMETHING BAD EVERY FUCKING TIME!"
Angel: "I HATE YOU TOO. I'M GLAD I LEFT YOUR ASS ANYWAYS. YOU WERE ANNOYING—"
Courtney: "Jeez bloxburg couples—-"
Angel: "SHUT THE FUCK UP COURTNEY DON'T YOU EVER CUT ME OFF AGAIN."
Cleo: "WE ARE NOT A COUPLE-"
Angel: "WE ARE ENEMIES."
Courtney: "Really? I thought you guys were together since you guys always hold each other hands. I most have mistaken, sorry."
Angel: "That was before, this is now."
Courtney: "What happened between the both of you? How all of a sudden did you guys get pissy with each other? Weren't you guys cool with each other just weeks ago-?"
Angel: "I said that was BEFORE, and this is NOW."
Courtney: "I know that, but how did you guys get so pissy with each other?"
Angel: "hm, it all started with this guest named Atlas, you heard of him right through emails?"
Courtney: "Yeah? What about him?"
Angel: "All this time Cleo and him are together. So I been flirting with a person that was taken."
Courtney: "How did you know they were together?"
Angel: "Uh"
Courtney: "Is it because of the flirting in 3rd period?"
Angel: "wait- how did you know-?"
Courtney: "Pfft, I sit next to you in 3rd period, did you forget? Plus Cleo wasn't really cooperating with the flirting. He was laughing at the horrible pick up lines that Atlas brought up."
Cleo: "That's true!"
Angel: "I..so you weren't lying?"
Cleo: "mhm."
Courtney: "pfft, looks like Angel's jealously took over!"
Angel: "Shut the fuck up."
Courtney: "You guys good now?"
...
Cleo: "I guess..?"
Angel: "hm."
Courtney: "Is there something you got to say to each other?"
Angel: "yeah- uh- Cleo- I-I uh..I'm sorry for—assuming you know—"
Cleo: "no its alright..."
Angel: "So, does this mean we're friends again?"
Cleo: "Yeah."
Angel: "Great so how about we both fix my—"
Cleo: (kisses Angel's cheek)
Angel: "oh-" (blushes)
Angel: "does that mean we're official?"
Cleo: "hm, nah."
Angel: "then what was the point of the kiss—-"
Courtney: "Can you guys not show your lovey dovey in front of me? It's making me feel single."
Cleo: "We're not together though."
Courtney: "Yet"
Cleo: "Courtney shut the fuck up-"
Angel: "heh"
Angel: "hehehe"
Courtney: "is he ok? Make sure to check your boyfriend up"
Cleo: "He's not my boyfriend though"
Courtney: "yeah right-"
Cleo: "no really- we aren't really together—"
Angel: "Take that Atlas! He kissed me~"
Cleo: "Stupid. This isn't the first time we kissed."
Angel: "I know~"
Cleo: "I swear-"
Courtney: "ANYWAYS- YOU GUYS DO YOU COUPLE THINGS, AND I'LL JUST GO TO THE BATHROOM TO BOLD MY EYES OUT OF SINGLENESS"
Cleo: "but we aren't..a couple—"
(Courtney leaves)
Angel: "So, wanna hang out after school in my house?"
Cleo: "Sure"
Angel: "Oh wait! Before I go, I have to apologize to Quinn of what I did days ago.."
Cleo: "Why? What happen?"
Angel: "Something ."
Cleo: "Oh. You better make up a good apology to her. She seems like the type of person who does not accept apologies that quickly."
Angel: "I'll try."
Cleo: "Also can you please unblock me from all of my social medias? I been home alone and It was boring ever since you stopped communicating with me through discord."
Angel: "Yeah sure."
Cleo: "thanks."
~
*AFTER SCHOOL*
- Timeskip-
Angel Apologized to both Cleo and Quinn. Quinn is slowly trying to forgive him. But what will happen next? Will Cleo end up with Angel or end up with Atlas? Unfortunately, Cleo does have a little feelings for Atlas but he realized that he has a huge set of feelings for Angel. But Who will confess first? Who will Cleo be going out to prom with? Find out soon from the incoming day of prom.
~
(WAY BACK, IN DETENTION)
"Man, how did we even end up in detention?" Milo said sitting on top of a desk. "From swearing, this is your fault!" Atlas complained pointing fingers at Milo. "Hey, hey! It's not my fault you were being a total jerk." Milo yelled crossing his arms. "You we're being stupid!" Atlas stated. Danica rolled her eyes, "can you guys shut up? I'm trying to sleep in peace!"
"Danica? How did you end up in detention?" Milo questions narrowing his eyebrows. "From starting another food fight in the cafeteria." Danica answered with her eye lid halfway open. Milo chuckled, "like you always do."
"Whatever, you two can keep on arguing. Just keep it down cause I'm going to take a nap."
"Alright"
Atlas looked at Milo, "now where was I—"
"it about the stupid mistake I made on the project it's not my fault."
"It's your fault for having such bad writing."
"Oh? And let me see you try." Milo scoffed taking out a notebook and pencil out from his bag. Atlas chuckled and picked the pencil up "bet—"
"Horrible."
"I didn't even get to write yet—-"
"Heh, I already know that your writing would be bad anyways."
"Shut up."