|Ch. 13 - Enemies Again|

~4 days until prom~
Cleo POV: I sat down next to Atlas during class for the whole third period. During class time Atlas started to throw a bunch of trashy pickup lines that he probably stole from google. I giggled. "What's so funny? Is my pick up lines that bad?" He said locking eyes with me. "Yeah!" I responded laughing uncontrollably. Mrs Barbie caught me and told me if I interrupt the class one more time I will get a one hour detention after school. A one hour detention? For what? Just for laughing? Not my fault Atlas had such trashy pick up lines. Even Angel could do better! Speaking of Angel, where is he? I looked behind me but he wasn't on his seat. I looked around the classroom but no sign of him. I know that he's in this school! I literally saw him just 2 hours ago. I look around deeper but still no sigh of him. I turned around to face Atlas. "Atlas? Have you seen Angel?!? Have you seen him leave the classroom?" He nodded, "I saw him head to the washroom—" I snapped my fingers, "alright, alright, thanks!" I raised my hand trying to get Mrs Barbies attention. "Yes?" Mrs Barbie pointed. "May I use the restroom?"
"You better not use that as a excuse to skip class."
"I won't"
Why would I skip this class? I literally love this class! Especially when Angel is here. He keeps my motivation up. I got up and headed straight to the washroom. I figured that Angel would be there.
I entered and hear sobbing. "Hello? Angel are you here?" I called out, hoping to hear an answer. "Go away!"
That's definitely Angel but why would he tell me to go away? Is there something I did wrong? I suddenly felt guilt. I put my hand against the stall door trying to open it but I can't. "What the hell are you doing?!?" Angel asked in a irritated tone. I let go of the stall confuse on why he was like this. "Angel what's wrong?"
"JUST GO AWAY!"
"Angel, please tell me whats wrong?" I questioned repeating it over and over. Angel kicked the stall which cause me tip over and fall. I sigh and felt worried, "please Angel whats wrong?" I don't know why but I started to tear up. Why can't he just tell me? I asked again, "Angel?" He kicked the stall again and yelled louder, "JUST GO AWAY, I DON'T WANT YOU HERE CLEO. I'M SO DONE WITH YOU." I back up feeling a bit scared. I wanted to know what I have done. I slowly approached to the stall that Angel was in, "Please Angel, Please tell me what I did wrong." No reply from him but he finally spoked up. "JUST GO TO YOUR LITTLE GUESTY BOYFRIEND!" He yelled out. I paused..Guesty boyfriend..?...Atlas..? What is he referring to?!? Does he think me and Atlas are dating? I shook the whole thought off and opened my mouth to talk, "Angel. Me and Atlas are not dating." I explained waiting for an answer out of him. "then explain why you and Atlas were flirting with each other during  third period." Angel said sounding like he was crying . I paused.  Me and Atlas flirting each other during third? He was most likely flirting with me. I look down. "A-angel please open the stall's door.."
I looked up but it wasn't opening. "Please." I asked again. The stall door finally opened revealing Angel with tears in his eyes. I tried to hug him but then he push me away. "I don't need your hugs. Your hugs worth nothing to me." He laughed through his tears. I teared up even more trying to hug him again but he pushed me away again and again. "Stay away from me!" He glance at me standing near the washrooms entrance. He turned and said, "Oh, and by the way. I actually had feelings for you, but ever since HE came into the school I stopped. It's over Cleo." I felt confused and the same time mad. What the hell was he talking about? I don't even have feelings for Atlas! I snapped, "Listen Angel, I don't know what the hell you are talking about but I like you! Ok? Not Atlas." He rolled his eyes not caring at all. I swear, I do not like Atlas. But I did like him back then when we were in middle school, but not anymore. I like Angel now. Angel is my shining armor and helps with me everything. I know that he was a jerk back then for the past four months but he changed! Angel walked away leaving me all by myself in washroom. I burst into tears. I thought me and him would end up together, but no. It turns out we ended up being enemies again. I splash some water on my face trying to get rid of the tear stains that's attached to my face. I looked myself on the mirror making sure the tear stains were not there. Now I'm ready to go back to class.
~
I looked everywhere for Calista but there was no sign of her. She usually is near Mrs Preppy classroom with Evelyn. That's weird..where might she be? I felt a pain form inside of my stomach. I held into the wall and started to become dizzy. I need Calista right away and tell her about the whole Angel situation. I checked outside and the back but ended up finding Quinn instead. She was near a fire burning up some photos of her and Angel. I walked up to her and asked, "Quinn, what are you doing?" I questioned. She turned to me and sigh, "Angel."
"Angel? What about him?"
"Angel all of a sudden started to act like a little bitch to me outside of third period!" She answered ripping all of the photos apart in little pieces. I sighed, "what happened?" Quinn looked down at one of a unrip photo of her and Angel watching a football game. "He told me that you and Atlas were flirting with each other during third period and not wanting anyone to bother him anymore." My eyes widened, "that's what exactly what he said too me!" Quinn hummed and threw the rest of the photos into the pit. I back up. I hated fires and always had a fear of them. I spoke up, "Quinn, do you hate me?" She paused, "No I don't why?" I looked down. "I got to go. I got to go to 4th period before the teachers think I'm skipping class again." Quinn promulgated walking away. I once again teared up. I don't wanna go 4th period. I want to go home. If Angel doesn't wanna see me then fine. I'll just stay home and never come to school ever again.
~
I turned on my phone. Angel had blocked me in all of my social medias especially in discord. All that it was left was a goodbye message from him 2 weeks ago. I stared at the message and teared up. I already miss him but surely he doesn't miss me. I threw my phone across the room and tuck my self in bed.

Its over.