|chapter 17 - robloxian highschool 2|

1 day before prom, in the main school
Danica held a pizza up to launch it, but Mrs Preppy stopped her right away by grabbing on her arm. "Stop right now misses! You will not start another food fight in the cafeteria again!" Mrs Preppy irately said, ear pulling Danica to the principal office. "Oooo! Calista got in trouble" a random student shouted catching everybody's attention in the cafeteria. "I AM NOT CALISTA I AM DANICA!" Danica yelled out to the student exasperatedly, exasperatedly about the student mistaking her as Calista.  Calista pop out if nowhere and tapped on the confuse student's shoulder, " I-I'm Calista!" Calista reminded then letting out a small laugh.  The student shook their head aggressively looking at both Danica and Calista back to back then slowly started to collapse in the floor due to so much brain lost and confusion. Calista shrugged and walked away not caring at all about the passed out student that was laying collapsed on the floor. "Hey—hey uhm..Danica?"
"Uh—Milo? I'm not Danica though..I'm Calista."
Milo scratch the back of his neck feeling a little bit embarrassed for the name mistaking "Right— Calista! Sorry about that." Calista smiled. "Uh...how do I put this."
"Calista"
"Will you—"
Milo stopped. He couldn't find the right words to say. Milo open his mouth again to talk but stopped again. "Are you ok?" Calista asked. Milo shook his head as his response and looked down. "Well..~" Atlas came up interrupting their moment. "Don't you dare Atlas." Atlas quickly spit out,
"Milo was going to ask you out to prom!" Milo hid his face feeling a bit embarrassed. Why would Atlas do that? He knows that Milo could of done it himself. Calista eyes widened, "is this true..? You really want to go out to prom with me..?" Milo sigh, "y-yeah." Calista smile grew, and grew. "Y-yes!"
Milo eyes widened in surprise, "great!"
"See you tomorrow?"
"Tomorrow " Calista smiled at Milo before leaving. Atlas laughed, "wowww looks like you are moving on are ya?" Milo rolled his eyes, "Atleast I got a date but you didn't."
"Well—soon I will—I will ask Cleo before but—AT LEAST I GOT MY FIRST KISS"
Milo rolled his eyes again, "Who would kiss that crusty ahh lips of yours? I rather kiss a fish rather then kissing a person that lips are so crusty." Atlas got mad, "Shut up mommy issues!"
Milo: "Why are you mad? I was only—"
Atlas: "joking? You aren't funny!"
Milo: "snowflake"
Atlas: "WHO THE FUCK WOULD NAME THEIR CHILD MILO? NO ONE DRINKS THAT ANYMORE."
Milo: "dude..- my dad name me that..be quiet—"
Atlas: "I hate you and I wish I was never friends with you."
Milo: "same gos to you asshole."
Milo: "You know what, me and Colt are actually planning to stop being friends with you years ago, but I couldn't just leave u broken hearted, you were a loner, you had no friends, but now I finally made my decision to stop being friends with you. It's over."
Atlas: " DON'T YOU DARE BRING COLT UP."
Milo: "why can't I?!? He's a lot better then you. He'll do anything for me but you just used me. That's why Colt is more of a true friend then you."
Atlas: "but Colt—"
Milo: "shutup dude. Don't even talk to me anymore. I have enough of you."
Atlas: "fine, I didn't even need both of you. You guys were useless anyways."
Milo: "whatever, one day you'll come back to us and befriend us again. This time I won't forgive you. I will forgive you if you were a better person."
Atlas: "stop talking to me."
Milo: "Idiot."
Sadly they will end up together again (HOPEFULLY NOT) hey! Speaking of Colt how about we check the other side? Like the other school?
• • •
Paisley hits her head against the wall repeatedly confuse on why her mother had to split the triplets in other schools. It's not like they are going to do anything bad? "I.hate.this school!" Paisley irritatedly said turning around to face Delilah. "Chill out! At least Atlas isn't in this school anymore." Delilah stated, organizing her stuff inside her backpack. "The school will finally be less more quieter!" She also added. Paisley groaned, "it's not that, It's that this school has uniforms!" Delilah rolled her eyes, "and you're still complaining about that? Come on I'm already use to it." Paisley shrunk on the floor, "but I hate it! Can they just ban it?!? The skirt in the uniform are hella long and I keep on tripping on it!" Delilah face palmed, "Well, you need to get use too it. I don't own this school, tell the teacher to ban it." Paisley stood up, "I'll try.."
"Wait—-we're going to be late too—-"
"MILES! WASSUP MY MAN."
"Boys.." - paisley
~
Tin Pov:
I was just taking out my textbooks preparing for next periods class, but hey! I can't go without miles. I closed my locker and scanned the hallways just to see if Miles was there, but no. Also...he is usually not this late, probably using the washroom or something. "Hey Tin!"
"MILES! WASSUP MY MAN."
"So, do you know if we have work?" - Tin

~
Komie POV: "heh, I stole my brothers ak47... I'm going to rule the world now!" I suddenly felt something was behind me, so I turned around and saw my older brother Axel. "Komie, give me my ak47 back, now." He said leading a hand out expecting me to give it back to him. I shook my head, "no! Catch me first!"I yelled out, then started to run far apart from him. He quickly caught up to me and grabbed me by the back of my shirt. "task done, now give it." Axel said again. I frowned, "fine!" than I handed it too him. I wonder what time it us—-CLASS! We're going to be late! I grabbed Axel's hand and dragged him all the way to the hallways and to class. Honestly, I don't where am I going so—we're both screwed! I paused to take a breath. oh man oh man we're so fucked up... Wait, I remember my class being 3-A or something??... Says here the same...we..we made it! I jump up in excitement and pulled Axel in, we have made it!"

No ones POV: "bla..bla..bla.."  the teacher turned around. "Oh hello! You two must be the new students! Why don't you introduce yourself?" Komie swallowed of nervousness, "oh—uh— y-yeah okay!"
"um— I-I'm Komie... Nice to m-meet y'all i-ig—"
The students smiled and welcomed her, "hi Komie!"
she smile a bit. Axel then introduced next, "I'm Axel." The students also welcomed, "Hi Axel!"
Teacher: "Komie you sit next too akito, Axel you sit next to that lavender woman."
Delilah: "ahem..my name is DELILAH"
Teacher: "silence! now you two go sit down. We will be starting our lesson for today."
~
Teacher: "alright class so—"
Paisley: "SORRY IM LATE I FELL DOWN THE STAIRS AND PASSED OUT"
Teacher: "are you ok—-"
Paisley: "I HAVE A BIG BOBO IN MY BOTTOM-"
Teacher: "just sit down—"
Paisley: "I CAN'T EVEN FEEL MY BOTTOM!"
Teacher: "JUST SIT THE FUCK DOWN—-😰"
Paisley: "NOW MY BOTTOM IS BIG!"
Komie: "um— c-can't we send her t-to the nurse or s-eomething—"
Delilah: "nah, She's fine, she's being over dramatic"
Paisley: "YES! DELILAH PLEASE TAKE ME TO THE NURSE! MY ASS IS HURTING SO BAD BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID STAIRCASE"
Delilah: "NOT MY FAULT UR ALWAYS CLUMSY."
Paisley: "I AM NOT CLUMSY!"
Teacher: "she literally falls down the stairs almost everyday"
Axel "and you fuckers do nothing about it? Don't care if i go to the principal for this, but if you don't take her to the nurse I'm gonna make you."
Paisley: "YEAH! TAKE ME TOO THE NURSE UGLY SCUMBAG"
Delilah: "Shut up Paisley"
Delilah: "And what are you going to do about it?"
Axel: "heh, are you sure you want to know delilah."
Delilah: "Yes just tell me"
Axel: "sure, (insert epic pulling out ak47) I'll make you know without using words."R
Delilah: "OH HELL NAH WHERE TF—"
Teacher: "you know what, I'm done, I'm leaving this school, sorry I'm fired bye" •leaves•
Delilah: "THATS FAKE! Right?"
Axel: "you're so curious about everything. Why don't you come and find out by yourself?."
Delilah: "Fine, but If it's real then Paisley I want to let you know you that I hate you. Tell Atlas about that too."
Paisley: "PLEASE I DON'T FUCKING CARE, MY BOTTOM HURTS AND I JUST WANT TO BE TAKEN TO THE NURSE ALREADY! AND YOU ALL ARE ACTING LIKE THIS US NORMAL?!? YALL ARE INTERESTING BUT PLS-"
Delilah: "shut it."
Delilah: "alright Axel let me see"
Axel handed the ak47 over too Delilah. "Now aim for the wall." Axel pointed. Delilah rolled her eyes. Pew! Bump! Crack! Damn, that was loud! Delilah eyes widened, "so...it..was real..?"
"you have your answer." then he snatched it. Everybody in the classroom gave eachother stupid looks and started to clapped except for Delilah. Meanwhile with Komie she was giggling during this whole goofy situation. Delilah crossed her arms and slightly smiled, "wow, you're pretty interesting Axel."
Axel: "yeah, thanks highlight skin. Not the point. Take cupcake hair to the nurse."
Delilah: "God damn, fine. Lets go Paisley.."
Paisley: "can you carry me."
Delilah: "no, you're heavy asf"
Paisley: "but..-"
Voices fades away. 3 seconds later the teacher comes back and looks around the classroom to see if it was over. "Sorry guys I had to take a large poop in the washroom —"
"you're not welcome back." AXEL HUMOUR PART 1😱
(PULLS AK47) RAHHHHH—-

" AXEL HUMOUR PART 1😱(PULLS AK47) RAHHHHH—-

Komie and axel lines were made by zzhadxa