|Chapter 4: "Delilah"|

Setting: Cleo's house|5:30pm|
"Cleo, I'm so bored!" - Calista
"Same" - Cleo
"Do you have any fun activities to do?" - Calista.
Cleo nodded a no.
"OH! Do you maybe wanna go to the mall today to watch the new minions movies?" - Calista
"But don't we have school tomorrow?" - Cleo
"Yes we do, but were just going to stay there for a few hours.. just a few!!!" - Calista
Cleo sighed.
"Fine"
Calista smiled widely - "So when do you wanna go? Now or—"
"Whens the movie going to start?" - Cleo
"It starts at...7:30?" - Calista.
"OK then lets go later, we have plenty of time" - Cleo.
"Can we just go now? I don't wanna stay here for the last 2 hours!" Calista complained. "Fine.", Cleo grabbed his keys and headed out to the car with Calista. "You know how to drive?" Calista said surprisingly. "Yeah, how else would I get to school? Walking?!? I hate walking!" Cleo started the car. "I thought you take the bus" Calista presume. "No, No I don't, why would I?!"
~
"are we here yet?" - Calista. "Yup" Cleo parked the car.
~
They got out the car and headed inside to the AMC movie theater.
~
"Two seats on the back please" Calista placed 20 dollars on the counter. "Ok, choose where you wanna sit!"
"Okie dokie!" - Calista
~
Calista's POV:
Once we got our tickets we headed to the food court to get some McDonald's. I LOVE MCDONALDS! I'm always on their big macs, I haven't tried one in ages. I took out my wallet then took out a few leftover money. I count it to make sure it's enough. "60 bucks, that's find!"

"We can eat the food later and eat it at the theater!" I suggested. We both sat at the tables and talk about random things waiting for the time to hit 7:30. "
No one's POV:
Cleo: "What time is it right now? I forgot my phone so I can't check"
Calista: its... (looks at phone) 7:19pm right now. We should probably get going.
Calista and Cleo stood up and checked in. They headed to studio 7 where the minions were. Calista got a call from her mother she picked it up and answer it. "Yes?"
"WHERE ARE YOU?" Karen shouted. Calista covered her ears. "Can you not yell? Its hurts my ears"
"I have ever rights to yell at you, I AM YOUR MOTHER" Karen shouted again. Calista stayed silent. "Hello? hello? hello?!? HELLO?!?"
Calista hung up. "I don't get why she hates me so much" Calista lowered her tone, she was upset. A tear ran down her cheeks. Cleo whipped it away and hugged Calista. "Its ok..please don't cry!"
Calista hugged Cleo back. "You don't deserve her, no kid should be treated like that" Cleo released the hug. Calista refused to stop and hugged Cleo again. "Whatever makes you sad, I will always be there" Cleo whispered into Calista ear. Calista smiled and let go of Cleo. "Thanks Cleo"
"Anytime!"
Calista and Cleo continue their path to studio 7, luckily it wasn't that a long of a walk.
~
Cleo: "There's so many people in here"
Calista: "for real"
-
Cleo POV: we walked up the stairs to row J. I was number 5 while Calista was number 4. "Can you see the screen?" Calista turned to me. "Are you making fun of my height?!?" I faced to Calista. Calista laugh "maybe"
"Wow! 🙄"
Calista burst into the laughter "your so short compared to me!"
"Watch, I'll grow taller 😒"
"I don't think thats going to happen-"
"Oh yes it will!!"
"nope!!"
"YES I—-"
"Ma'am, sir, can you keep it down please?" - ???
Cleo and Calista turned around in the same time. "Delilah?!?" Cleo eyes widened. "Cleo?!?"
Calista: "You guys know each other???"
Cleo: yes, she's my cousin friend.
Calista: you have a cousin?!?
Cleo: mhm.
~
Cleo: "anyways, Delilah, whats been Charlotte up to? Is she doing ok?!?"
Delilah: "She's doing fine, but she going to transfer to a new school"
Cleo: "and that school is?"
Delilah: "Poosaylohighschool"
Cleo: "Thats my school, are you being serious?!"
Delilah: "of course I am dumbshit"
Cleo: "I'm not a dumbshit!"
Delilah: "oh yeah? Explain why you have all Fs during the whole school years!"
Cleo: "well- I'LL DO BETTER RIGHT NOW I GOT A'S AND B'S AND ONE F...just..JUST ONE F-"
Delilah: "still a dumbshit, what subject?"
Cleo:"math?"
Delilah: "no f##ki#g way, math is like the easiest subject ever"
Cleo: "for you, but for me NO"
Delilah: "then ask for help to improve your math grade"
Cleo: "don't tell me what to do—-"
Calista: can you guys be quiet?!? I'm trying to watch the movie!"
Delilah: sorry
Calista: just watch the movie instead of arguing over a grade, damn.
Cleo pulled out a middle finger on Delilah. Calista knew this will not end up well.
~
"Jeez guys, you been arguing until the whole entire movie was done, we could of gotten kick out!" - Calista howled angrily. "Sorry" they both apologize. Calista rolled her eyes and went ahead of them. Cleo and Delilah gave each other a death stare.
~
"Goodbye Delilah" Cleo waved.
Delilah flipped him off.
"I was trying to be nice-"
Calista: "Lets go now, I better go home before my mom starts to get angry at me"
Cleo: "Ok"
~
"Were here" Cleo woke Calista up. "Did I fell asleep..?" Calista stretched. "Yup"
——
"Thanks for the car ride home Cleo"
"No worries!"
"Cya at school tomorrow!"
——
- m o r n i n g-
T i m e : 7: 0 0
Cleo rushed out of the room and quickly prepared some cereal for himself.
——
Cleo ran out.
But wait, he's forgotten something. "Oh, for gosh sake, I forgot my keys!" Cleo ran back into the house and starts to search the place, but no luck. "Shit, where did I put it?!?"
"I have no choice but to take the bus"
—-
When he was heading to the bus stop he spotted Calista sitting in the bench also waiting for the bus. "Calista!!" Cleo yelled out. "Cleo?" Calista stood up widening her arms for a hug. Cleo came rushing in and hugged Calista tightly.
|soon part 2 of this chapter|

Word count: 1041