|Chapter 16 - Old friend|

•still 2 days until prom•
Angel POV: Me and Cleo was about to head to my house until I forgot that Timmy was still at school waiting for me to pick him up. I grabbed Cleos wrist, "hey sorry for the interruption, but I have to pick Timmy up before we go to my house to hang out." Cleo nodded understanding. As we arrive Timmy ran up and gave me a hug, and of course I gave him a hug back. "How was school?" I asked Timmy patting his head. "Great! Still no friends though" Timmy replied looking down sadly. "It's alright Timmy..you'll eventually make some friends." I told him. Timmy smiled then looked up and saw Cleo. "Oh hey Cleo! I didn't see you there."
"Hey Timmy!" Cleo waved. "Why haven't you been coming to our house lately? I miss you!" Timmy curiously asked. "Well uh-" Angel cut Cleo off, "enough questions. Let's head to the house." Timmy immediately ran, "last one to the house is a rotten egg!" He yelled out already in far distance from the two. "You get back here!" Angel yelled out running after him. "Wait for me!" Cleo also yelled out trying to catch up with the two.
~~~meanwhile with Quinn~~~
No ones POV: Quinn and Calista were both walking together on the sidewalk heading over to Danica's pizza bakery surprisingly owned by their friend Danica. Quinn opened the doors for Calista to enter. Calista mouth immediately watered.. holy shit the pizza smells good. "So what are you going to order?" Quinn asked taking out a credit card out of her "luxury" wallet. "Pepperoni of course!" Calista answered standing on line getting ready to order. Calista got on her tippy toes just to see if Danica is doing her work correctly. Calista was surprise but in the same time jealous. Quinn looked around and noticed some people here are from her school but half of them gos to a different one. Courtney, Milo, Charlotte..others. "Hey Calista wassup?!" Milo yelled out, waving his right arm up. "Hi Milo!" Calista waved back. "Next"
• • •
Danica: "Hello welcome to Danica's pizza bakery how may I help—-oh Calista and Quinn!"
Calista: "Hello Danica! How is it going?"
Danica: "Pretty good..except for the fact my employees won't stop fighting—"
Isla: "DANICA! TIN GOT THE KITCHEN ON FIRE AGAIN!"
Danica: "goodness..."
Danica: "Ok get the fire extinguisher."
Isla: "yes sir—ma'am—!"
• • •
"Hey Tin I think Danica is going to fire you soon." Isla sarcastically said. "What?!? No she isn't. Shut the hell up!" Tin said taking it seriously. Isla started to laugh, "I was being sarcastic." Tin rolled his eyes, "well I don't take sarcasm." Daisuke came in and his eyes widened, "guys the kitchen is on fire! Aren't you guys going to do anything about it?!?" Isla and Tin both stayed quiet, but in 1 second they both rush to the fire extinguisher to put out the fire that was on the oven.
• • •
"Hmmm I want.."
"I want a cheese pizza!" Quinn said pointing at the menu that was both above Danica and Quinn. "And a pepperoni pizza for Calista." Quinn added. "Oh and 2 bloxy colas!" Quinn also added. "Alright, the total would be $10.00"
Quinn nodded and took her luxury wallet. Instead of 10 dollars how about 100 dollars? Quinn handed 100 dollars to Danica. Danica smile grew bigger, and bigger, "I owe you one!" Danica quoted. Quinn blew a kiss— and of course not in a weird way. She headed to sit on the tables that was on the corner. "Where's Calista?" Quinn said, eyeballing for Calista. Quinn sighed. Of course she would go and sit with Milo. Milo is like her biggest crush but Quinn didn't mind. She was more likely proud.
Quinn POV: I watched as a brown hair comes over to my table to hand over my order. "A pepperoni and a cheese pizza am I correct?"
"Yes! That's right—"
"Daisuke over here!"
Oh. Is that the guy that Calista gos skate boarding with all the time? Speaking of skateboarding— I want to learn how to skateboard since Cleo gifted me one. I will ask Calista to teach me later.
•back in angels house•
Angel POV: Me and Cleo both sat on my bed in the same time. I took out my phone, So, wanna play a little game Cleo?"
Cleo: "sure what's the game?"
"It's called, looking at your gallery."
Cleo: "wait what—"
"Do you wanna go first or should I?"
Cleo: "me—"
"Alright I'll go first. Give me your phone."
Cleo: "WAIT-"
I snatched his phone out of his pocket. Cleo whined trying to reach for his phone but couldn't since he was shorter then me..LOL. I got up and shoved cleo down on the bed. "Alright lets here—wtf—"
"Why do you have photos of me?!? Bro that's gay."
Cleo: ITS BECAUSE- QUINN SENDS ME PHOTOS OF YOU AND-"
"Then why would you save it you gayass."
Cleo: "AIRDROP—"
"Whoa, you have my photos from my Instagram posts too?"
Cleo: "THATS NOT YOU."
"What? do I have a twin or something."
Cleo: "YES—"
"Do you really think I'm that attractive?"
Cleo: "NO YOU'RE NOT. YOU'RE UGLY, YOUR HAIR IS MESSY—-YOU YOU—NEED TO LEARN HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF PROPERLY-"
"then why do you have photos of me—-"
Cleo: "shut up and give me my phone back."
"BRO THERES MORE? THERES EVEN DELETED PHOTOS OF ME"
Timmy: "SHUT UP PLEASE I'M TRYING TO WATCH MY SONIC PRIME SERIES!"
"Bro Timmy you watch it too?!? The series is hella good—-"
Cleo: "please give my phone back. It's my turn to look at yours."
"Fine."
Cleo: "lets see.."
• • •
Cleo scrolled deeper to Angel gallery and was confuse on who was this random brown haired person that was on his gallery. "Hey, who's this?" Cleo asked showing the screen to Angel. Angel stayed silent. "Well..a old friend of mine." Angel finally said. "How come I never see you hang out with him?" Cleo question. "I..had to transfer."
"But why?!?"
"It's private. Stop asking!"
...
PAUSE! how about a little backstory of Noah's?!? (Disclaimer: violence/and bullied) reminder: I did NOT make Noah's disclaimer. The backstory was originally made by my awesome twin..twin zz! zzhadxa
basically noah and angel since they've known each other for longer than quinn they of course had another bully, who wouldn't after all. and since Noah's mom died through his birth (yes I'm that cruel and there's something connected which is even worse to this) the bully would pick on noah more than angel and make fun of him and his dead mom. saying he's a curse and that he shouldn't be around, plus death threats and etc. one day he dragged him to the bathroom with scissors in his pocket and decided to yeah uh how can i say he didn't stab him with them but he did cut him all over the face and arms (reason why he wears a lot of bandages on his face and hands) then beat him up. it got so bad he got sent to the hospital at that point, worse thing about the "connection" between the birth incident is that his father abuses him everyday (still does, not only in his past) telling him he's a curse just like his old bully, he also gets drunk sometimes and decided to rape him one year ago (almost 2, basically when he was 16)
(Again, this was worded by my twin zz. All credits to her for the backstory. Oh, and also if you don't know who Noah is, go check his character traits over to my art book.)
Flashback done.

"
Cleo: "You seem upset..do you maybe wanna go to the park to fleshing your mind off a bit?"
Angel: "Sure, should we take Timmy though..?"
Cleo: "what kind of question is that? Of course we take him. He'll get kidnapped!"
Angel: "good point. TIMMMMMY"
• AT THE PARK •
Angel POV: Once we headed to the park Timmy immediately ran to the swings. Gosh, he addicted to the swings isn't he? Me and cleo both sat in the bench together, the SAME bench that we both sat together when I tried to confess but unfortunately failed too. Hey! Don't blame me. I was just nervous. "So, what did you do while we both wasn't talking to each other?" I asked. "I stayed home most of the time.." Cleo answered. "Hey I'm sorry..alright? I overreacted a bit."
Cleo looked down and grabbed my hand, "no, no, no! It's alright! at least we are both friends again." I looked down..yeah.."friends" I wish we were more, but does he even like me?!? I'm overthinking stuff again.
Timmy POV: hmmm! Why can't I push?!? I'm weak and I'm lazy! I need someone to push me but not my big brother because him and Cleo are having their lovey dovey moment! (I think.) a brown haired stranger randomly walked up to me, "hey, you look kinda grumpy, need a little help on the swing?" He asked me. "Yes, I need you to push me very very high." I told him feeling a bit.. ✨independent ✨ I think I made a new friend! Ez! "alright then, just hold tight little one."
I held tightly on the shackles trying to prevent myself from falling. then he started to pushed and pushed. Omg I feel like I'm flying! "feels like you're tall as a dinosaur doesn't it?"
Dinosaur? How does he know I like dinosaurs?!? IS HE THE AKINATOR!?!? AHHH. "Yes. And also I like dinosaurs! How did you know I like dinosaurs?!?"
• • •
???: "ah, random guess, maybe?~ but still it's great to know you like them. They're cool."
Timmy: "I KNOW RIGHT? THEY CAN KILL PEOPLE AND—- WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ANIMAL?"
???: "well... To be honest I kinda like lambs. Since I'm 'sorta' one of them too."
Timmy: "Wow..!" (Looks up) oo- I like your horns!"
???: "t-thank you..."
Timmy: "hmm anyways I never gotten your name.. my name is Timmy, what's yours?"
Noah: "timmy... It sounds like a superhero name, nice. I'm noah."
Timmy: "Noah..superhero? I AM A SUPERHERO BECAUSE ONE TIME I SAVED A INJURED SQUIRREL! IT WAS LAYING ON THE FLOOR WITH BLOOD ON ITS FACE . I HAD TO HELP IT SO I BRANG IT IN AND FIX IT. WHEN I FIX IT, IT WAS DEAD SO UHM- mission failed!"
Noah: "eh, happens. from now on you can ask for my help. I guess we can say I'm a great doc for animals and nature in general."
Timmy: "wait your a doc? That means you're a superhero too! You should be my sidekick."
Noah: "I guess so, why not?. Every great, professional superhero has a sidekick."
Timmy: "haha perfect! Meet me in my in my house in 6:00pm! I never had friends come over since I'm a loner.. but I'm hoping you'll cone since you're now my friend!"
Noah: "of course i will, best friend."
Timmy's thought: (Best friend..how sweet..) *tells address*