|Chapter 20 • prom |

(Moments back when Angel and Cleo weren't together)
Angel POV: I locked the door and set an alarm system that will notify me if a person is trying to break in! I took my phone out to text the group chat about Timmy being home alone and I need someone to look after him when I'm in prom. It turns out that Danica's brother will be babysitting for today. Wait—-Danica brother..? Danica has a brother..? She never told anyone including me! I sighed and look back at my house,"please be safe Timmy." I mumbled under my breath. Than I walked to school, alone.
~
(Lots of talking)
I walk to my locker and looked at my right and met eyes with Cleo. "Oh hey Cleo" I greeted than closed my locker and quickly got flustered. "Soooo~ Watcha doing."'Cleo asked putting his hands behind his back. "Ew dude..you sound like that Isabella girl from Phineas and Ferb." I sarcastically said. Hopefully I didn't make him upset. "whatever dude!" He responded. I chuckled and looked at my left and saw zzhadxa. "Oh, hey Zzhadxa!"
zzhadxa: "oh, hi"
Angel: "how are you today?"

zzhadxa: "well, dead inside. What about you?"
Angel: "uhm—great! Are you excited for prom? Are you going out with anyone—?"
zzhadxa: "oh, yeah actually."
Angel: "OH—WHO?"
zzhadxa: "daisuke lmao"
Angel: "DAISUKE?!? Ooooo~" (mind: omg about time)
Angel: "Alright—alright..see you soon! At prom—if I go with anyone"
zzhadxa: "iF i gO wItH aNyOne~ shut your ass, you already know you're going with cleo"
Cleo: "huh—?"
Angel: "NOTHING! LETS JUST GO TO CLASS—"
Cleo: "uh..okay?"
Cleo's POV: I looked up at Angel and smiled, "so?? Watcha doing." I asked putting my hands behind my back. "Ew bro. You sound like that Isabella girl from Phineas and Ferb"
Deep down I gasped but it didn't hurt me one bit. I thought it was pretty funny. "Whatever dude!" I replied than looked away. I slightly heard him chuckled than took a quick peak of him but he wasn't looking at me anymore. I sighed. How am I going to asked him out to prom..? I look at Angel from top to bottom..he's hella tall but..damn he was..attractive...omg I—I want him so bad—EW CLEO CUT IT OUT! B-but like~ he is just just so gentle~(bro he literally dropped a fish bowl on the ground then the fish died so quickly so I don't know why I even describe him as gentle) nice~ (he changed which is good) fun to talk too (He cures my boredom— no offense too Calista) smart (He's a nerd in math~) my shining armor~ (saved from from a horse stampede—actually not really a horse stampede more like a rat stampede) and tall (I know I already said that but like tall people are attractive) ugh—Cleo you got to stop being sus lol~
Zzhadxa: "____"
"Huh—?"
Angel: "NOTHING! LETS JUST GO TO CLASS—"
"uh..okay?"
Weird.
Angel POV: Whew, that was close. Me and Cleo both headed to PE since we are basically in the same PE class. "Alright class—we will be doing a rally race! Remember that shit from middle school—elementary? Yeah that. Now everyone get dressed in your PE clothes and get ready to run!" The PE teacher  told everyone.
(Note: I didn't create a name for the PE teacher sorry)
After I was done changing out I did a little bit of stretches then stopped as soon as I saw Noah. I jogged up too him, "Hey Noah!"
Noah: "hey!!"
Angel: "Are you feeling a bit nervous about this? Cause I am. I literally got beaten by Quinn last time I did this stupid race."
Noah: "uh, who is Quinn tho— eh,. anyway nope! Not nervous at all!"
Noah: "but I'm pretty sure you can do this!"
Angel: "Thanks, oh and Quinn—she's one of my second best friend. You should meet her!"
Noah: "sure, I'll look forward to it later at lunch!!"
Angel: "Alright! See you at lunch—and good luck on the race!" (I hope we both end up in the same team)
.
.
.
PE teacher: "Alright! We will be running in teams! Danica, (bla bla bla some other robloxian people that y'all won't know)
Calista, Cleo, (bla bla bla other)
Owen, cortney, (bla bla bla other again)
Quinn, Angel, and Noah (and others)
PE teacher: "Let the race begin!"
~
Angel POV: YES! I'm glad I both have Quinn and Noah in my team but Cleo..he's in a separate team. Whatever, maybe next time. How fast Cleo is though? I'll find out soon. I turned to my team mates, "So Who's going to go first?" I asked going all the way to the back.
Quinn: "I'll——"
Noah: "can I go first?"
"Sure!" I agreed and so did the other teammates. Quinn turned to me in disappointment. "Who's Noah Anyways..." she mumbled to me knowing that I knew who he was. "My best friend." I said. "oh—-" I cut her off. "My first best friend" I smirked than. chuckled. Quinn mouth opened wide in shocked. She was stunned. I poked her than she fell on the ground like a damn npc. Pretty embarrassing if you ask me. The PE stood in front of each line of the racers. Then seconds later the PE Teacher blew the whistle. Off goes the runners. But guess who is ahead? My best Noah! Wow..but for the others, eh, they're doing great. Noah was the first one to make it but the race isn't over yet unfortunately. Right when Noah  handed me the stick I ran as fast so our team could still be in the lead. "Hey loser!" Someone called out. My smile dropped down when I heard that particular voice. "Go away Owen! Stop infuriating me!"I  panted out trying not look back or stop. Owen laugh, "my gosh! You still don't know how to properly take care of your hair don't you?" He pointed out. I kept quiet for a bit thinking of what to say. "Why should I talk to an asshole?" I spat out. "You just did!" He laughed even more but kept slowing him self down. "Just leave me alone..you repulsive animal."
"What did you say?"
"I said, repulsive animal"
Owen: "EXCUSE ME YOU REPELLENT-FOOLISH-UNINTELLIGENT-DENSE- BIRD-NEST PEICE OF SHIT. I AM NOT A REPULSIVE ANIMAL. THE ONLY REPULSIVE ANIMAL I SEE HERE IS YOU."
Angel: ''bla bla bla' say all you want. Your words do not hurt me anymore Owen."
At this point they stopped running.
Owen: "oh yeah?"
Angel: "yeah."
Owen: "If only I could tell the whole school what you did last time in middle school...~ I could get them all to hate you~"
Angel: "Well, too bad. I will always find a way to get them to forgive me, jackass."
Owen: "They will hate you forever~! I have ever.SINGLE.MOMENT. on camera!"
Angel: "you never change don't you..?"
Owen: "I-I don't need to change! My mom always taught me to act tough around people."
Angel: "But not bully—-"
Owen: "SHUT UP AND STOP TRYING TO CHANGE ME IT'S NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING"
Angel: "and stop being such a dipstick.."
Angel then turned around and ran ahead of Owen. "HEY GET BACK HERE I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" Owen yelled out gripping on Angels arm and swinging him to the back for he could get ahead. Angel hesitantly pushed Owen and made him fall in his back. For a quick sec he looked back and held his middle finger up until he handed the stick to the next person. Owen looked down on his muddy hands and got up and ran. Halfway through the track he discovered a water bottle (that hasn't been open or drank ) that was lying in the ground all by itself. Owen rubbed his fingers against his chin, "I have an Idea" he said to himself. Owen picked the water bottle up and aim it up for it could hit directly at Angel's head. Once the bottle directly hit angel's head he fell backwards but luckily he wasn't dead or injured. Owen snickered to himself and then he continued to run. Angel got up and touched his nose then noticed that it was bleeding. "I'm not letting that slide.." Angel thought then grabbed the bottle off the floor. Owen kept on running but stopped when he saw Angel looking directly at him holding the same water bottle he threw. Owen grinned, "what are you going to do with that? Spray me—"
SLAP!
"OW U LITTLE—"
Owen immediately cuff his hands on his eye. Angel smiled then continued running. "So long, sucker!" Angel shouted out already getting far distance from Owen. Owen got up still having his hands cuffed to his eye and headed straight to the office to get it checked. Meanwhile with Angel he handed the stick to Quinn than she immediately ran. Right behind Quinn  is Calista. Quinn is—faster—? No..no..Calista...? No. They're both fast in the same length.
Angel POV (again)
I saw Noah passed by me. I'm guessing we needed another runner since we had less people in our team. I look from my left side and saw Courtney standing still probably waiting for Owen to hand her the stick. (Though he's probably at the office by now lol) the next set of runners are Cleo, Danica, Noah, and some other people.
💨
Well shit. Cleo and Noah are both running in the length as well. I dropped down on the floor and sat criss-cross- apple- sauce. I don't care if we loose I just want to see Cleo already.
Cleo POV: "Yay! We won—not really won but we got second place.. that was a good game! Oh my—I'm so sweaty...I—I have to go and change now then lunch.
.
.
.
[AT LUNCH]
Angel: "Wow Cleo—y-you were great out there!"
Cleo: "thanks! Even though I got second place" (chuckles)
Angel: "Yeah—oh! There's Noah over there let's go sit by him."
Cleo: "uhm—hnm I promise Calista I would sit with her!"
Angel: "that's alright my lov—-I MEAN—that's Alright!"
Cleo: "ok...sorry-"
Angel: "It's Alright! Maybe monday?"
Cleo: "Sure!"
Angel: "Alrightly, see yeah!"
.
.
.
Danica: "Ugh! I can't believe that my whole bakery got caught in fire! Luckily the firefighters came and put it out."
Calista: "hah—who burned it?"
Danica: "my younger brother. He tried to help but he ended up burning the place up."
Calista: "damn."
Evelyn: "Guys! Over there! Cleo!"
Charlotte: "CLEO!"
Cleo: "Charlotte! Calista! Evelyn! Danica!"
Charlotte: "Wassup cousin!"
Cleo: "nothin much."
Charlotte: "how is it holding up with your boyfriend?"
Cleo: "pretty good—"
Cleo: "WAIT WHAT-"
Charlotte: "GOT EM-"
Calista and Danica: "AHAHHAHAHAH!!"
Cleo: "HOW DARE U DICKHEADS—-"
Evelyn: "hm, y'all are together?"
Cleo: "YES—NO I-I MEAN YES—NO- NO— NO!"
Evelyn: "You guys act like a couple.."
Cleo: "NO—"
Danica: "I mean..Evelyn isn't wrong you guys do flirt a lot."
Cleo: "AS A JOKE MY FLIRTING DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING."
Danica: "Oh! You wanna know what Angel said about you?"
Cleo: "h-he—?"
Danica: "GOT EM"
Charlotte, Evelyn, Calista, Danica: "AHAHAHAHAHA"
Cleo: "haha very funny!"
Charlotte: "it's alright Cleo! We aren't being brutal!"
Cleo: "I knowww!"
Charlotte: "Oooo~ and look who it is~ your boyfriend"
Danica: "AHA—-aha—ahaha—?"
Charlotte: ".."
Angel: "Hey Cleo."
Cleo: "hey!"
Angel: "so what are you guys talking about?"
Cleo: "n-nothing-!"
Angel: "Does that mean you guys haven't been talking the whole time?"
Cleo: "We have—I—-just—-DANICA WHAT THE HELL ARE U READING."
Danica: "Smutty fanfics why?"
Cleo: "n-never mind—"
Charlotte: "she also wrote 100–"
Danica: "SHUT UP CHAR!"
Charlotte: "JEEZ SORRY-"
Angel: "uh..well—I gotta go Cleo.. Quinn is probably waiting for me at the table.
Cleo: "Alright!"
.
.
.
Angel: "Hey Quinn—-oh!—Zz! Noah! You're here too! And a random brown hair person that I do not know."
daisuke: "I'm daisuke."
zzhadxa: "hey angel."
Angel: "Nice to meet you Daisuke!" (Sits down) "so what do you all want to talk about?"
Quinn: "I wanna know why the heck I caught Danica reading smutty fanfics during science class!"
Angel: "you don't wanna know."
zzhadxa: "uhm— yeah uh instead I was gonna ask, angel did your boyfriend accept going to prom with you?"
Angel: "Nah, I didn't tell him yet—-WAIT BOYFRIEND?"
Noah: "you mean you're not dating with that bacon guy?— wait but, i thought— dude, I just came into this school and thought y'all were together..."
zzhadxa: "Fr? Y'all are not?"
Angel: "yes guys! We are not together. Yet. (Wink wink)
Noah: "lmao now I think I know why."
zzhadxa: "bruh u suck at flirting"
daisuke: "bro😭"
Angel: "I—whatever! I'm still practicing😒"
zzhadxa: "pft, okay whatever you say—"
zzhadxa: "noah, is that a drawing? Oh I draw too, can I see btw?"
Noah: "uh i don't know, sure?"