|Ch. 14 - the return of Angels bully|

~3 days until prom~
Calista POV:"What do I do?" Daisuke questioned setting his skateboard on the ground. "Try to balance" I responded while riding my skateboard left to right. Daisuke got in his board and slowly moved. I'm kind of curious on who he was trying to impress. Who's the lucky girl? I turned to Daisuke to check on how well he was doing. He was- eh, alright? Thought he needed to balance for sure... He was about to break pretty much half of his bones at this point if he didn't. For now I'll go on the ramp and practice my stunts. What could go wrong?

I placed my board down and put my helmet on for protection. I looked down and waved to Daisuke. Daisuke look at me in shock. "ARE YOU SURE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT?" Daisuke shouted. "YES, TRUST ME" I shouted back. I took a deep breath and ride down the ramp. "BE CAREFUL CALISTA!" Daisuke shouted a warning . "I'll be fineee! It's not like I'll fall off my skateboard and—-"
*crack!*
No one POV:
Daisuke eyes widened. He ran up to Calista to see if she was hurt. "Calista are you ok?!?" Daisuke asked feeling worried about his injured friend. Calista yelped in pain. "no I think I just broke my arm!" Daisuke panicked and took his phone out to call the ambulance to take Calista to the hospital.
~
Once the ambulance took Calista to the hospital they took her to the emergency room to X-ray her arm. Daisuke pace forward and back waiting for the doctors to tell him the news. 6 minutes later Calista came out with tears in her eyes and a broken arm. At least she isn't dead. "You doing ok Calista?" Daisuke asked putting his hand on her shoulder. "No, I can't move my left arm." Calista responded looking down upset ly. "don't be so sad Calista! It's not like you'll end up with a broken arm forever. Besides, it will heal over the weekends." Daisuke said trying his best to cheer Calista up. Calista looked up and smiled and felt a little bit better.
~
Angel POV: I left Cleo in the washroom not even bothered to turn back. How could I be so stupid? Why am I like this? Am..I jealous? I overthink too much. Maybe Atlas and Cleo are not dating after all. Though, It's obvious that Cleo likes Atlas more then me. Its obvious that they'll end up together in the future. Why would Cleo even like me anyways?!? I bullied him ever since he came to this school. Sure, we kissed one week ago, but maybe the kiss never meant anything. I'll just head home and take a warm shower. It'll fresh up my mind a bit.
~ ~ ~ 10pm ~ ~ ~
Timmy POV:  that's enough! I want too know WHY my brother is acting so emo right now! I stomped ANGRILY to his room and bust his door open. "THAT'S IT BIG BRO, TELL ME WHY YOU ARE UPSET AND I'LL LEAVE  YOU ALONE FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT!" I shouted loudly, seeing my big brother sitting in his bed with a black eye. "BROTHER ARE YOU OK?" I shouted again. "D-does it seem like I'm ok?" He responded rubbing his arm with his hand. "Don't worry I could fix this." I told him rubbing my palms together rapidly, So I ran to my room to get my Doc McStuffins Toy hospital kit. "Timmy what the hell are you doing?" He said narrowing a eyebrow. "Lay back!" I promulgated putting at the bed and holding up my Doc Mcstuffins hospital mini kit for my big brother could see. He laughed. "Timmy, what are you trying to do?" He questioned. "Checking up my big brother cause he's being emo!" I responded proudly bringing out
a toy shot. "Timmy, that's not going—"
"SHUSH!"
~
Timmy: "Now pretend it hurts!"
Angel: "alright Doctor Timmy."
(Inserts fake shot)
Angel: "ow—-that really hurts!"
Timmy: "now let me check your heart."
(Uses fake stethoscope)
Timmy: "oooo interesting..it looks like your heart got stolen by someone!"
Angel: "hu—"
Timmy: "By Cleo!"
Angel: "Timmy shut up—"
Timmy: "We're done!"
...
Angel POV: "Thanks for nothing Timmy." I sarcastically said. "No problem!" He said arrogantly, putting a sticker on my forehead. I smiled giving him a small pat in the head. He marched happily to his room thinking he did something real for once. I laughed, "I'm glad I have him by my side." I said to myself.
~ ~ ~ 6pm, 4 hours back ~ ~ ~
Angel POV (again): I headed inside the gas station to buy some snacks for Timmy. He asked for gummy's and a big bag of potato chips and 1 can of bloxy. Of course he would choose potato chips. He loves potatoes chips and will never try anything new. "Angel?" I turned around. "What the f#ck are you doing here?!?" The person added. "What's your problem and how do you know my name?" I questioned looking at the person straight in the eyes. He seems familiar..someone I know.. he's not Cleo that's for sure, but he looks like my— "OWEN?!?"
"Pfft-"
I back up feeling a bit scared since he bullied me back in middle school. Owen pushed me towards the aisle causing me to tip over and hit my head hard on the edge of the shelve. I immediately got up and planned to run but he grip on my wrist and threw me on the floor. "You think you could run from me?" Owen said clenching his fist getting ready to punch me. I wasn't really fast enough to dodge his punch, so I just accepted faint since this happens to me all the time. Owen spat on me and left me at the gas station with a dirty look. I sigh. I can't believe after 4 years I met my bully again. This is the worst day ever. I got up and continued to search the snacks that Timmy needed.
~ ~ ~ flashback to 7th grade ~ ~ ~
Middle schooled Angel POV: Quinn said she cannot come to school due to catching a cold from yesterday, but She'll come back in 1 or 2 weeks. I put my pencil down and got up to submit my test. When I was about to return to my desk I spotted Owen struggling to finish his test. If I help him, maybe he'll stop bullying me. I tapped on his shoulder to get his attention. "What do you want you freak?!?" He said looking at me from bottom to top. "Do you need help?" I smiled trying my best not to be scared. He pushed me and got up to submit his test. I thought he was struggling but never mind. Damn, that was embarrassing. I went up to Owen for no reason. I got to look more. Good thing my classmates doesn't give a shit.
~ ~ ~ flashback 2 to 7th grade ~ ~ ~
Angel POV (still): I shoved Quinn inside the classroom hiding away from the Owen. Why can't he just leave me and Quinn alone? Not all slender's and cnp's are toxic. Not all bacon's are nice..some can be toxic like Owen. I looked out the classroom window to see if he was there. It was clear. I turned to Quinn signaling her that it's safe to go. I opened the classrooms door slowly and looked left and right. The hallways were also cleared. I fully opened the door and walked to class with Quinn. "Hey losers! You think I didn't see you?"
My eyes widened. Where the hell did he came from? Is he like a magician or something? I turned around and swallowed. "Stay away from us! You hurt us enough." I shouted getting one of the teachers attention. I had to tell on him. Though, I could of had done that sooner. I walked inside the principals office and met the most laziest-stubbornness- principal ever. "Uh principal?" I spoked looking up to her. She looked down and rolled her eyes, "what do you want?" She said typing on her keyboard. Man, I hate this principal. Why can't she just get fired already and we could get a principal that will care for us and our education? Whatever, we're going to be stuck with this principal for 5 years and she'll retire. "So, there's this guy..Owen..you know him right?"
"Mhm yeah, Owen- What about him?"
"He's been bullying me for quit a while and I was wondering if you could have a little conversation with him and tell him TO STOP BULLYING ME CAUSE ITS MAKE ME ANXIOUS." I angrily spoked, slamming both of my hands on her desk, and "accidentally" spilling her coffee on her keyboard The principal eyes widened in surprise and rolled her eyes not caring at all. Damn, is she ok? "If you want to prevent him from bullying you, just don't come to school anymore. Stay home." She suggested. My blood starts to boil. I slammed her door when I was heading out. To prevent him to from bullying you, just don't cone to school anymore. Stay home? Even if I stayed home he'll find me and beat me up. He knows where I live since we both technically live in the same street. Gosh I wish I could move houses..
~ ~ ~ end of flashbacks~ ~ ~
Calista POV: It's been difficult for me to eat or even cook something for myself since my arm is broken. I haven't went to school today cause we had a presentation to do in Mrs. Softies class that I don't want to do (since I didn't do it) for now maybe I'll stay home and wait until my arm heals. Right now I'll sit back and relax and watch my all time favorite show—
"Calista!"
"Quinn? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"
"Me and Angel got into a fight—and—you know what- I don't want to even talk about it. Where's the photos that me and Angel took together ages ago?"
"Oh, the photos you got from the photos booth?"
"yes. Where.is.it?"
"In the closet? Did you forget."
"Thank you."
"No problem?"
...
That was weird. Why would she ask me for her and Angel's friendship photos? I'm confused. First, she came in here crying. Maybe it's just one of her imaginary boyfriend breakup and used Angels and hers friendship photos to cheer her up. Pretty weird but that's Quinn for ya, haha! Anyways, Where's my phone? I wanna know what Cleo was up to without me being around, and I could use my arm that isn't broken to type. Imma asked him how is him and Angel holding up together.
~ ~ ~ texting Cleo~ ~ ~
|Cleo 🥓|
Calista 🍕: Hey Cleo wsp my bacon bestie! 😈😈😈
Cleo🥓: hey, Calista how are you?
Calista🍕: NOT REALLY GOOD BUT HBU? 🤨✨
Cleo🥓: ok I guess, by the way why aren't you feeling good right now?
Calista🍕: I broke my arm trying to do a stunt in skateboarding + my skateboard broke in half😭😭😭
Cleo🥓: ouch. I hope you feel better.
Calista🍕: Cleo you're acting weird. What's wrong?
Cleo🥓: what do you mean?
Calista🍕: usually you act energetic over text when I text you but now you're not. Is it something I did wrong?"
Cleo: no, it's not about you dw.
Calista✨: Cleo? What happen?!? I'm sorry I wasn't there for you during class. I was teaching Daisuke how to skateboard for he could impress this girl he likes
Cleo🥓: who's Daisuke?
Calista🍕: Never mind, bye. I will see you tomorrow ok? I promise I will be there for you :) ❤️
Cleo🥓: thank you Calista ilysm ❤️😊
Calista🍕: bye :)❤️
Cleo🥓: "bye!"
~ ~ ~ end of text ~ ~ ~
Calista POV: I smiled but then my smile faded away quickly. Why is Cleo upset? First Quinn was crying and now Cleo is isn't feeling like himself anymore. I wondered what happened..
~
Cleo POV: I set my phone down. Calista is such a good friend. She been my friend for 7-8 months and I'm really grateful for having a friend like her. Maybe I should give her something in return like a new skateboard since the one she uses all  the time broke. We'll see if I could afford one. I paused and still think about Angel. Gosh, I miss him already. It's my fault for making him feel this way. Tomorrow I'll be brave and I'll talk to him. Maybe he'll forgive me?
~~~ 2 days until prom~~~
Cleo POV(again): I looked around the campus looking for Angel for I could explain and tell him that Atlas are me are NOT dating and we were just friends. I keep looking and looking and even went inside the school to look. Calista and Quinn was in front waiting for me. Oh! I also forgot that I bought a skateboard for Calista and Quinn (Yes I brought one for Quinn because I don't want to make her feel left out) I got Calista this plain design with black and white patterned squares painted in the back, and I got Quinn a skateboard with red color in it (since she likes the color red and wears red everyday to school).    "Hello Cleo!" Calista and Quinn both said, greeting me in the same time. "Hey guys, I have a gift for you!" I promulgated and handed them both the gifts to Quinn. (since Calista arm is broken ofc 💁‍♂️) Quinn and Calista eyes sparkled in happiness. "Oh cool! You got us both skateboards? Thank you so much!" Calista spoked, doing a cute little dance with her legs. Quinn copied what Calista did, and So did I. I stopped and looked around again to see if Angel is here but ended up seeing another new student? Dude? What's up with people coming to this school? Is this school that special? I tapped on both of Calista and Quinn's shoulder and pointed to the new student for they could see. Quinn gasped backing away going behind Calista and me. What's she so scared of? The new student was just like me. He was a bacon but had a green jersey and a 8 pasted on his shirt. "H-he's back-" Quinn shivered. "Who's back?"
"Owen.."
"Owen? Who's Owen?"
At the time Quinn didn't answer. Quinn run away scared. What's up with Quinn today? Calista and me looked at each other and shrugged. "Why don't we talk to the new student and make friends with them Calista?" I suggested. Calista nodded.
~
Wow! I can't believe it. I thought I was the only bacon in this school, but now there's 2! Finally I don't have feel like a loner.
Anyways,
Me and Calista walked up to the new guy. This is so exciting! A bacon.. just like me! I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. "Hi?"
"Hi! My name is Cleo and this is Calista."
"I'm Owen.."
"Nice name! I was hoping if we could be friends? I promise we are nice!"
"Hmm..sure you do seem nice since you are a bacon and she's a..pizza girl?"
"Yeah that's right! So, what's your schedule?"
No ones POV
Owen: "I don't know? I didn't check in yet."
Cleo: "oh"
Calista: "Why don't you introduce yourself to us Owen?"
Owen: "I'm a bacon and I hate slenders + CNPS"
Cleo: "nay I ask why you hate slenders and cnps?"
Owen: "They're just so...weird..waste of space too. Plus, their hair is just yuck!"
Cleo: "It's just their style..let's change the subject ok?"
Owen: "fine."
Calista: (I have a bad feeling about him)
~~~ Atlas walks in with Charlotte ~~~
Atlas: "who the f?!?"
Cleo: "Oh hey Atlas, hey Charlotte."
Atlas: "Who's this?"
Cleo: "Oh this is Owen. He's new."
Owen: "hey!"
Atlas: "ew"
Owen: "?"
Atlas: "You're ugly"
Owen: "Shut up fatass"
Atlas: "Damn, you're even worse then that Angel guy."
Owen: "what?"
Atlas: "I said you are even WORSE then that ANGEL guy."
Owen: "What Angel? Angel..the slender?"
Atlas: "Yes..? Why..?"
Owen: "where"
Atlas: "I don't f##king know? Don't ask me?"
Charlotte: "Angel isn't here today."
Cleo: "Why? Do you know him?"
Owen: "Yeah! I'm his old "friend" :)"
Cleo: "really that's cool! He never told me about you maybe he forgot about you"
Atlas: "wow, he has friends? Damn that's sad."
Cleo: "Shut up Atlas, at least he has better friends then you that don't backtalk him unlike yours. Your friends are mentally insane."
Atlas: "Whatever"
Calista: "Hey Cleo..imma go look for Evelyn and Quinn. See you later!"
Cleo: "see you Calista!"
Owen: "She's acting weird"
Cleo: "No she isn't"
Owen: "where's Angel?"
Cleo: "why—"
Angel: "YOU."
!
Angel: "WHY ARE YOU HERE?"
Atlas: "who? Me? Shut the—-"
Angel: "not you. I don't care about you."
Atlas: "ok"
Angel: "WHY THE F##K ARE YOU HERE OWEN?"
Owen: "hmm..??"
Angel: "WHY THE F##CK ARE YOU HERE OWEN? ANSWER MY GOD DAMN QUESTION YOU PEICE OF SH#T"
Owen: "Cause my mom put me in this school? Why are you mad."
Cleo: "A-Angels why are you mad at—"
Angel: "CLEO SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO TALK TO THIS WHORE RIGHT NOW"
Cleo: "s-sorry-.."
Atlas: "Angel—"
Angel: "AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN TALKING TO HIM? DO YOU GUYS NOT REALIZE HOW MUCH THIS BITCH MANIPULATED ME DURING MIDDLE SCHOOL? I TOLD YOU ABOUT IT RIGHT CLEO WHEN I APOLOGIZE RIGHT?"
Cleo: "y-yeah-.."
Angel: "SO WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO HIM? DID YOU FORGET? DID I NOT NOT TELL YOU?"
Cleo: "A-Angel I'm sorry—p-please don't yell at me I didn't know—"
Angel: "SHUT THE FUCK UP CLEO. YOU KNEW ABOUT ME GETTING BULLIED BY THIS MANIPULATIVE BITCH AND YOU'RE ACTING LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED. YOU KNOW WHAT CLEO I WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU. YOU'RE ANNOYING. I SHOULDN'T HAVE APOLOGIZED TO YOU. I SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU AND KEPT ON TEASING YOU. FUCK YOU"
Cleo: "I-I'm"
Angel: "forget it. I can't take this anymore. It's over Cleo."
~ ~ ~ Angel leaves ~ ~ ~
Atlas: "that was scary. Now I know when to not mess with him. "
Charlotte: "yeah.."
Cleo: "I-I'm sorry guys- I-I-Imma go home" (tearing up)
Atlas: "right.."
Cleo POV: "I ran outside and burst into tears. I really freaked up didn't I? "I wouldn't let that slide if I was you."
I turned around and saw Owen.
What does he mean by that..?